Chapter 2: The Origin Of Izuku's Children

Narrator POV:

Around thirty minutes have passed since Izuku's outburst and right now he has just finished explaining everything Mineta has tried to do the beautiful young women of not only Class 1-A but also Class 1-B and also about how he knows just as much as they do about the ice and dragon skulls he manifested. "This is very interesting information, thank you for informing me of this Midoriya. Mineta, under the accusation of Sexual Harassment you are here by suspended from the hero course until either proven innocent or guilty. You will attend an all male general education class until further notice." Nezu says as Mineta starts to cry and whine before running out of the meeting room, followed by Cementoss to make sure he doesn't try to stay in 1-A.

"Young Midoriya I have a question. How long have you been a parent for? And who is this wife you mentioned? Is she in Class 1-A?" All Might asks as Izuku sits down in a chair and takes off the gloves he wears on his hands, revealing a beautiful platinum ring with the kanji for Midoriya inscribed in jade across the band on his left ring finger. "I've been a father for almost four years, I found and adopted my eldest daughter, Kazuna, three weeks before my wife, Camie Utsushimi-Midoriya, gave birth to our second oldest daughter, Misami. Camie doesn't go here, she goes to a college near here though, Shinketsu University." Izuku explains with a soft smile on his face as the teachers have surprised looks on their faces due to the fact that Izuku and Camie were parents before they even turned eighteen.

"Hmm... Camie Utsushimi-Midoriya, Class 1-A of Shinketsu's very own hero course, one of the top three in her class. Very impressive Midoriya, although I am curious as to why she didn't apply here with you." Nezu says as he looks over Camie's profile in the Shinketsu database on a computer he pulled out of nowhere. "Well that's the thing, she did apply here but her quirk isn't combat based so she couldn't destroy enough of those robots during the entrance exam in time." Izuku says with a frown on his face as he recalls the day Camie was declined into UA and she cried in his arms for hours until she cried herself to sleep.

"I see, well I have a solution to that. How about I transfer Mrs. Midoriya here into our hero course on recommendations? It would make your commutes much shorter and you could spend more time together as a family while also learning to become the next generation of heroes. However she cannot be enlisted right away due to our Sports Festival coming up so she will be enlisted after that. Is that ok?" Nezu offers before smiling as he sees Izuku look at him with a teary eyed smile on his face. "Yes! I'll let her know right away! Thank you so much!" He says sincerely as he wipes away his tears.

"You're quite welcome Midoriya. Now if I may ask, do you have any pictures of your children we could see?" Nezu asks peaking the interests of All Might and Aizawa. "O-Oh yea sure. *Pulls out phone and unlocks it* Here." Izuku says as he gets up and walks over to Nezu before plugging his phone into the projector cable and turning the projector on to show a picture of him and Camie when they were in their first year of high school. "How did you two meet? And what got you together?" This time one of the teachers, Snipe, asks with curiosity as Izuku sits in a chair next to Nezu so he can still navigate his phone.

"Well we met in our first year of high school. We were assigned a project together and she went over to my house to do it with me. I was a nervous wreck at the time so I could barely get a sentence out, and having the most beautiful girl in the world mere inches away from me didn't help either. Eventually though we got the project done but in the process we bonded greatly, so much so that we had fallen asleep together on my bed more times than I can count. And then a month later her birthday rolled around, I had decided to confess my feelings to her that day. It took a lot of stuttering and dancing around the subject but I eventually said it and we shared our first kiss right then and there. However when her birthday party was over and everyone was heading home just as I was about to go home Camie stopped me and pulled me into her room... I'm sure you can guess where it went from there." Izuku says as he scrolls to an image of him and Camie but she is visibly pregnant.