Chapter 1: Prologue

Izuku POV:

It is the day after the USJ and right now we're all sitting in class talking amongst ourselves. "Hey Midoriya, who do think our teacher is going to be since Aizawa-sensei is still recovering?" My friend Ryuko Tatsuma asks as she approaches my desk and leans in so her face is only a few inches away from mine while smiling. "I-I don't really know, maybe it'll be P-Present Mic." I say nervously from how close Tatsuma is. "Yea you're right! I guess we'll find out soon! See you later Midoriya!" She replies cheerfully as she walks back to her desk while waving at me. I wave back timidly before sighing and laying my head down in my arms on my desk, unaware of a certain someone staring at me.

Narrator POV:

'Aww~ what's wrong Izuku? You can tell me! I'm right here for you my Darling!' A dark purple haired young woman named Nemuri Kayama thinks as she stares at Izuku with love and concern in her eyes. You see Nemuri has fallen in love with Izuku not only because of his looks but also because of the kind and gentle person he is. She can't really describe it, it just drew her in over the two weeks they've been at UA and now she can't go a day without seeing her lovely cinnamon roll. However she's not the only one to be drawn in by Izuku's charms, several of the other girls in Class 1-A and even Class 1-B's "big sister" Itsuka Kendo have grown attracted to the greenette, but they haven't worked up the courage to confess.

'Why is the time going by so slow? I wanna go home...' Izuku thinks to himself as he sits up at his desk and yawns just as the door of the classroom is slid open to reveal their homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa, mummified in bandages. "Good morning class." He says although his voice is slightly muffled due to his bandages. "AIZAWA-SENSEI YOU'RE BACK TOO SOON!" The class shouts in shock seeing their teacher who was beaten to a pulp at the USJ by the Nomu walking, or pretty much limping, towards his podium. "My health is irrelevant, however your fight isn't over yet." Aizawa says making the students nervous.

'Is it more villains?!' The class thinks simultaneously excluding Katsuki Bakugo who couldn't give any less shits. "The Sports Festival is coming up." Aizawa says monotonously as Class 1-A's resident manly boi says, "Yes!" with a big grin on his face. "Why would you scare us like that?!" The rest of the class minus a few shouts before being quickly silenced by Aizawa glaring at them and activating his quirk. "Moving on, after classes tomorrow you will be given two weeks off to train and hone your skills for the Sports Festival. So make sure to work hard and go Plus Ultra if you want to succeed." He says as the bell rings for lunch and he leaves the classroom.

As the students get up to head to lunch Nemuri decides to take a shot at spending time with Izuku. "H-Hey Izu-M-Midoriya! Let's go to lunch together!" Nemuri says almost saying 'Izuku' with a blush on her face as she approaches the greenette not noticing the glares from several of the other girls who were just about to ask if they could walk to lunch with him. "O-Oh hey Kayama! Sure let's go!" Izuku replies with a kind smile on his face which makes Nemuri blush even harder and causes her heart to start beating faster, making it that much more difficult for her to control herself from throwing herself at the greenette and making out with him right here and now. Once the two are out of the classroom and walking towards the cafeteria Izuku decides to strike up a conversation.

"S-So... Kayama, how've you b-been since yesterday?" Izuku asks as he looks at the purplette who is still blushing up a storm and trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. "I-I've been good. Although I need to make a complete redesign of my hero costume. What about you? You're the one who fought and defeated that Nomu thing after all." Nemuri replies as she discreetly moves in closer to Izuku which he does notice but he doesn't say anything. "I-I've been good as well, my Mom was really concerned when I told her about what happened." Izuku says while scratching the back of his head embarrassingly as he and Nemuri start laughing happily.