Midnight Memories

Start from the beginning

I got up and fixed myself. I gave Ashton a look that I knew he knew meant don't say anything. He nodded his head at me and then we made our way to the MGM where we were staying and where the concert was tonight. You are probably all thinking well didn't they miss the show, but Australia was a day ahead so when we left on Friday it was really Thursday here in America so it was Saturday in Australia and Friday in America. Confusing I know. I walked into the hotel holding Harrys hand while he led me to our room. Once that door opened I couldn't believe that our view was the strip. I was so excited I was jumping everywhere. 

"Babe do you want to go for a walk on the strip before the concert?"

"YES!"

"Hahahahaha okay okay let's go."

God the strip was so exciting. It had so many things to look at and I wanted to buy so much. Harry wouldn't let me pay for anything so I graciously kissed him when we got to the hotel and got ready to watch the concert from backstage. Tonight was Day One and I was so excited. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift (Harry's ex I know I know), Bastille, Usher, Coldplay, and so many more were going to be there and I was about to have a heart attack. 

Taylor Swift opened up and I was about to have a heart attack. Harry was laughing at me the whole time. I was fangirling and screaming. When Taylor walked off I was basically jumping in my spot.

"Want to meet her love?" I nodded my head at him.

"Harry how nice to see you. Who do we have here?" Taylor kissed his cheeks while Harry kissed hers. 

"This is my girlfriend Bindi. She's a big fan of yours."

"Shut up Harry. Hi Taylor. I am a big fan of yours and I love your music."

"Hahahaha thank you Bindi. I have to go, but maybe we can talk later."

"Okay here's my number." I handed her my number on a piece of paper and then she walked away. I turned around in Harry's arms and looked at him.

"How did I get so lucky to be with you?"

"I don't know babe, but I wouldn't change a thing." He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss.

"BINDI" I heard my name before I saw Louis and Zayn running down the hall towards me with two girls running after them.

"Harry protect me!" I was laughing when they came up to me. 

"Bindi this is my girlfriend Eleanor and that's Zayn's girlfriend Perrie."

"Nice to meet you girls." I shook their hands and then Ariana Grande walked by me. I almost ran after her, but Harry caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist before I could. I crossed my arms around my stomach and humphed. I watched Arianas set from the tv and then I told Harry I had to meet her. I just had to. When Ariana saw Harry and the boys she came up to us and hugged all the boys before getting to us girls.

"Ariana this is my girlfriend Bindi and that's Eleanor Louis's girlfriend and Perrie Zayn's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you girls. I love your style Eleanor and I saw you walk the runway a couple of times and Perrie Little Mix is just ughhh I don't even know I love them. Bindi hold on to Harry you are one lucky girl."

"Thank you." We all chirped at the same time. She laughed and walked away. I sighed and looked at Harry who was talking to OMG it was Coldplay's singer Chris Martin. I loved his new song Sky Full of Stars and I was hoping that he would sing that tonight. I walked over to Harry when I saw him beckoning me over.

"Chris this is my girlfriend Bindi."

"Bindi it's so nice to meet you. This is my girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence." OMG this girl was the girl from the Hunger Games my favorite books and movies.