"Hopefully I will get used to them soon, or else living in London will get pretty complicated." I laughed half-heartedly, thinking about how much time I'd spend with Louis once I moved there. "Yeah, that's true. But really Jane, there's nothing to worry about. You have an entire month before that anyway! By then, people will know who you are and you'll understand what they're all doing. The world will harmonize, if I may say it poetically." Marlee giggled and I smiled, hoping she was right. She's gone through this though, so I definitely trust her.

The time came when we were supposed to leave for the stadium. Niall had told Marlee to come pretty early in the afternoon so we'd all have time to hang out together and avoid the main crowd of fans. I was definitely in favor of that. So, we gathered our things and said goodbye to my parents before getting in the car and driving to the stadium.

In all my years of living in D.C., I had been to National's Park three times. Once was a sixth grade field trip, once a Backstreet Boys concert, and once a baseball game with John. I barely even remembered it, but I knew that this would be a whole new experience anyway.

I got off the highway pretty quickly and found myself heading right towards the stadium, seeing it's tall sign towering above all the other government buildings beside it. Marlee directed me to the back entrance as according to Niall this was the quickest and safest way into the stadium. Of course, Niall also has cars with tinted windows and big, strong bodyguards. Now, the entrance was mobbed with fans, and Marlee and I were stuck right outside of it.

People automatically recognized Marlee and the screams began to get louder as we attempted to drive on. Of course no one knew who I was, but people were asking and I definitely felt uncomfortable with the amount of pictures they were taking. If I had known I was to be playing celebrity today, maybe I would have put on a little makeup.

As we get closer to the gates, fans start banging on the car. At this point I'm absolutely petrified. I can barely drive and I'm scared to death that I'll hit someone. Even within the roomy car, I feel the space tightening around us and for a second I am actually afraid that we will get hurt. At this point, I question if we'll even get in to the stadium, let alone out.

However, the fear disappears as I hear loud voices faintly mixing in with the screams; these voices not of teenage girls but of men. I turn my head and see some of what I assume to be security pushing through the crowds of girls. Once they get through, a few concentrate on pushing the crowd back while some others move up towards our car. I almost laugh at how the screaming fans seem to be freaking out over the security teams of One Direction, just because they have a connection to their 'five true loves'.

One of the men comes right up to my window and I quickly roll it down so he can talk. I don't know who he is, but he greets both Marlee and I warmly. He introduces himself as Paul to me, and tells us that he'll open the gates up for us and then take us to the guys backstage.

Once the crowd is somewhat under control, one of the other security men open the metal gate for us, allowing us to quickly drive into the stadium and keep the girls outside until the show starts. I am able to quickly park the car then and as soon as I turn the engine off, I breathe a loud sigh of relief.

"So what'd you think of your first fan encounter?" Marlee smiled, as I gave her a look and slumped out of the car, finding Paul coming towards us from the walking entrance of the metal gate. I thank him for pretty much rescuing us, and he gladly accepts it. He seems like a really nice man, and Marlee says that he's known the boys for almost as long as they've all known each other. That makes me wonder if Paul knows who I am, or really anyone involved in the tour. Does Louis openly share these things, or does he like to keep his private life as private as possible?