Chapter Nine: Fights

The Originals
3x08 The Other Girl in New Orleans

   Elijah walked into a room where Freya was performing a spell. Tristan was tied up asleep in a chair.

   "The spell is complete." The witch spoke. "Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will but we can enter and leave as we please." She stood up. "I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location."

   "He says he's immune."

   I'll find some other way to make him talk." Freya picked up a knife off the table.

   "Will you?" Elijah walked towards her and took the knife.

   "You're still upset I tortured Aurora without your permission."

   "Oh, Freya, I'm obscenely fond of torture, but yes. When I'm entertaining, I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violate the guests."

   "Fine. How should we proceed?"

   "Devastate his body, infiltrate the mind, and steal the information we need. To that end, I invited a friend."

   Luna walked into the room. She decided to put what she had heard aside until later. "Elijah, I got your text. So this is the pompous dick I get to take my anger out on."

   "I guess I'm not needed anyone so I have other matters to attend to." Freya left.

   As Elijah started to walk out he turned to Luna, "Bon appétit." He leaned against a table.

   Luna smiled as her eyes turned yellow and her fangs came out and she sank her teeth into Tristan's neck. He woke up and screamed. She continued this multiple times as he screamed.

   "Don't be such a baby, or I'll give you something to really cry about."

   "You mistake me, my lady. I cry out only in grief. I was so struck by your beauty when I saw you at the dinner and now, after this affront to my person, I'll be forced to pluck those lovely purple eyes from your perfectly shaped skull."

   Elijah stepped forward with a smile. "My goodness. I could watch this forever. If only my sister wasn't trapped," he grabbed Tristan's forehead and pulled his head back, "In the bottom of the ocean. Let me ask you again, Tristan. The coordinates, please." He let go of his head.

   "If I tell you, you'll just kill me." He mustered out.

   "The alternative is significantly less pleasant."

   "Um, I think I'll hold off on any confessions." He smiled. "At least until the Strix's arrive to free me and burn your home to the ground."

   Elijah walked towards Luna and looked back at Lucien, "I think the pompous dick could use a little more persuasion." Elijah left to go talk to Hayley.

~¥~

   Freya was casting spells on Tristan. "He's as weak as I can make him. If I push farther, I might kill him."

   Tristan was panting. "Weak as I am, you still won't take from me what you seek."

   Elijah came back into the room. "It's an unpleasant thing, delving into such a depraved and repellant mind." He kicked some salt. "Tristan, unless you would like me to fetch the chainsaw, I recommend you give me what I seek." He put his hand on Tristan's head and looked through some of his memories.

   Luna crossed her arms. "What did you see?"

   "Just flashes. He is resisting me still." Elijah stood up. "There's something else. It was a word. What is it, Tristan? Hmm? What is Cepheus?"