Chapter One: New Orleans

She walked down the streets of New Orleans and walked into a bar with a sign that read "Rousseau's". She sat down at the bar.

"So this is the famous Rousseau's." She said.

"Well I wouldn't call it famous." A blonde bartender said.

She reads the blondes name tag. "Camille, that's a pretty name."

"Thanks. What's yours?"

"Luna. Luna Labonair." She smiles.

"Labonair?"

"Heard of it?" Camille nods. "What about Mikaelson?" Camille tenses up. "Great. Then you probably know Klaus Mikaelson." Camille nods again. "Where is he." Luna says sternly with a straight face.

"Why do you ask?" A tall man wearing a white button up shirt with brown hair and hazel eyes askes her.

Luna turns around. "I'm sorry, who are you?" She asks.

"Lucien Castle." He sticks out his hand and she just stares at him so it puts it down. "Why are you looking for Klaus."

"Look if your not going to tell me where he is then-" She stands up but Lucien pushes her back down. She stands up again with in-human speed. "Put your hands on me again and I'll rip them from your body." She snarled as her eyes glow yellow.

"Hybrid. Fun."

"Nope guess aga-" Lucien snaps her neck and everything goes black.

A/N If you have any requests let me know. Sorry if it's not good I'm kinda new to writing.