Damian Wayne x optimistic reader

Thanks for the request Tatsuina

"May I request Damian Wayne x Optimistic Reader please? Here's an idea:

Reader is an optimistic and cheerful girl, she was everybody's friend in Gotham Academy. She had good contact with everyone, but one - Damian Wayne. It's not like he hates her, but didn't really mind her. So reader with all her might try to be his friend and maybe possible lover"

Sooo here it is!

Not proofread sry

(Y/N)s P.O.V

I was walking down the hall of Gotham academy with my friends, in the beginning of the school year most people just wanted to be friends with me because my parents have money. But eventually everyone came around to be my friend except one person, Damian Wayne.

Damian was not really friends with anyone though, he walks the Halls alone or sometimes you can see him giving some snarky remark to his brother Tim. Tim is social, yes he's a total nerd but at least he has some friends. I had tried to talk to Damian before but he just blew me off and once i even got a teacher to pair us up together for an assignment but he barely talked to me.

I was going to a gala tonight at the Wayne's mansion, my parents liked to bring me to galas to show me off. They gave my money but i never took it i wanted to make my own money so i have a job at a cafe. Some people call me a saint but I'm really not, I care way to much about myself and if you look in to the fact that I'm so desperate to be everyone's  friend I'm just pathetic.

After getting dressed in a white dress I get in to the limo with my parents, we arrive at the Wayne's and we walk in being greeted by Bruce Wayne and Tim drake I'm pretty sure Dick was flirting with some girl and Jason was out and not here, Damian was no wear to be seen but i thought he was in the garden he usual was.

The reason i know all this is that our family's have known each other for a long time so basically since i was born. I walk out to the garden this was like a routine he sits there till i come out to him then he rolls his eyes and walks away, but this time was different he looked up a me slightly and let out a small sigh and then directed his view down at the ground again. I knew a troubled soul when i saw one and Damian had a lot that weight him down so i decided to break the tension.

"How are you?" I asked it was a simple but yet complex question because he could answer it several ways with a simple eye roll and a snort, or a muttered out fine and an eye roll he is really in to these eye rolls. The way he answers it was not how i thought, it was none of the possible solutions that i hade come up with in my head.

" i don't know" he answered honestly and he was raw showing his insecurities to a complete  stranger. A new feeing spread inside of the small bat, a feeling of relief and a wave of calmness rolled over him. She was basically as shook as him that he was starting a conversation about feelings.

"I'm not so sure either" i say quietly mostly to my self but he heard me and looked in to my eyes a very calm and positive feeling spread from his eyes he rolled his eyes but in a playful manner i flashes him a nice smile.

"now no need to be so depressing Wayne" i say with a playful glint in my eyes, he rolls his eyes and lets out a snort but still sits with me on the bench in the big garden of his mansion in Gotham.

"Easy for you to say" he snarled out and rose up from the bench and started to walk back to the mansion.

" hey hey hey....Dami," i start and reach out for his hand but he quickly pulls away.

"Don't call me that" he snarls out with a profanity that he probably didn't mean for me to hear.

"Damian.. just listen to me, i can see that your going through something and I'm not going to ask what but know that I am here for you. But if you let go now i will stop bothering you and never talk to you again..." i say quickly before he can go inside, he holds on to my hand and looks at me. Our eyes meet and he pulls me into a tight hug he's body was sulking.

"I dont want to let you go, but i cant tell you what's wrong," he says after our hug, i smile.

"You dont have to," i whisper in his ear and flash a playful smile. He grabs my arm and drags me more out in the garden and takes his phone and starts playing a slow song. He grabs me and we dance the rest of the night out, watching the stars and thinking of each other.

—————————————————

Hi sorry this took so long to make, I'm lazy so that's that.

Sorry its so short and shitty and thanks again to 

This was written by MaL