The car incidents

Characters:

Raelyn Carter aka Rae - Main character

Zackery Cox aka Zack - Rae's bestfriend

(Not gonna type down every single person but yeah)

—————————————————

Standing there infront of his grave knowing that he is laying under me. Knowing that he is actually buried under my feet makes my whole body to tremble. I know there is no way to get him back and that there's definitely no way to tell him those eight letters that form 'I love you'.

There is no way to get him back into my arms, to get him back and hug him to death. Even if I would get him back I would never be brave enough to tell him how I feel, how I really feel. He would just think that I am joking. I've told him before that I loved him but he didn't say it back.

Flashback

Standing there infront of him I finally get the courage to tell him even though my whole body is shaking, even though my cheeks are turning red just by the thought of it

"I...I love you" I say quietly, he probably didn't even hear it but that didn't stop my my body from shaking. My hair falls over my face, it tickles a bit.

"Wha... What?" He says and takes his big hand to take away my hair from my face. He's warm hands touching my face I shiver in my whole body. His hand strokes down my face and touches my lip on the way, making me just want to kiss him.

"Did you really mean that?" He says and my cheeks get red. Did he really just hear what I said.

"N-no..." I say but he shakes his head quickly after I ended my sentence.

"Then why are you shaking?" He asks and cups my face with his hand.

"Be-becau-" I start of by saying but he interrupts me.

"Don't finish that sentence" he says and takes his lips against mine. I feel his warm, plump lips against mine and after that it just becomes more passionate.

End of flashback

After everything that happened that night, he still didn't say I love you. I remember every single detail, how I got lost into he's beautiful dark brown eyes, how his fluffy hair tickled against my chin. I guess it didn't mean as much as it did to me to him.

I look to the grave and fall onto my knees sobbing like a freak. The tears stream down my chin thinking of everything, all the good memories and all the bad. The day he took me home to hes for the first time, the first time I took him home. The first time we kissed and the last time we touched. Everthing is just to much to handle, thinking that he were here with me just a year ago.

And the worst thing making this even badder.. that I am the reason hes not here anymore, that he needed to take his last breath at the age of 19. I drove that car into the truck, I were the one who was in the driver seat and I were the one to call the amublance.

Flashback

I couldn't think straight at all, after everything that happened last night, how he held me tight and how I just cherished every little moment. I try to focus on the driving but it doesn't work.

"How are you?" He says and looks at me, sitting next to me in the car. I were driving home from my place so that his parents wouldn't get to worried.

"I'm good" I say and he shakes his head.

"Rae, I know'n you since we were five, I think I know when something is wrong" He says making me look to his side. He takes my hand and slowly starts caressing it.