10 ~ Namjoon and Jin

NAMJOON:

Namjoon groaned while his face went bright red from embarrassment.

"u-uh I'm so sorry" he stuttered while an employee was cleaning up the drink namjoon spilled. This was normal in namjoons life, but the employee was clearly very angry at his mistake.

"seriously, you just made more work for me" he yelled at namjoon and his eyes widened, he was shocked a how angry the worker was, after all it was an accident.

Namjoon was going to let the employee continue yelling at him like he usually did but he felt and arm wrap around his waist and he knew who it was. 

"I believe it was an accident, now I would appreciate if you lowered your voice and didn't yell at my boyfriend" jin stated with an angry look as he removed his hand from namjoons waist and instead he grabbed namjoons hand as he walked out of the cafe.

This was also something namjoon got used to over the past three months. Jin would follow him everywhere and would often yell a people who tried to take advantage of namjoons awkward behavior and overall kindness.

"seriously who does he think he is yelling at you like that" jin stated while holding namjoons hand tightly. Namjoon blushed, he and jin weren't dating or anything. He had found out that jin was simply a big flirt. 

But even though namjoon knew that he couldn't help but blush every time jin acted like they were dating, after all he was falling for jin.

He simply followed where jin lead him and noticed they were back at the apartment building.

"come on joonie I can make you coffee at home" jin said with a large smile and namjoon blushed again, he loved the nickname jin made for him.

He sighed while they entered his apartment and jin placed a cup of coffee in front of him shortly after.

They had decided to watch a movie after their late night coffee and namjoon blushed again when he noticed jin was staring at him intensely. Jin would always do this to him and every time he felt his heart race.

Namjoon got up and quickly blasted some music, a bad habit of his when jin was doing something that would make namjoon nervous. The music would drown out his rapid heartbeat that he could hear.

He felt his phone ring though and he turned the music off knowing who it was.

"ahaha hey y/n" namjoon chuckled nervously after he picked up

"listen namjoon, you know we are close friends right"

"yeah I know"

"well you know what friends do, they let their friends SLEEP"

"sorry y/n, won't happen again" he said and quickly hung up before she could continue yelling. After getting closer to y/n he had heard all about the annoying person who lived below her who always blasted music...well he realized that annoying person was him and so did y/n. He of course felt bad knowing he kept her up due to his bad habit, but how else was he supposed to drown out his rapidly beating heart.

Jin chuckled from beside him "why do you always turn on the music so loud anyways"

Namjoon felt nervous again "n-no reason"

Jins smiled "you don't need to be so nervous around me joon"

Namjoons heart started again, loudly beating at an abnormal rate after hearing the nickname jin had made for him.

Namjoon knew his growing feelings were a problem. He really liked jin but he knew jin would never feel the same, jin was simply playfully flirting with him.

Namjoon had to fix this, he couldn't fall for jin.