36- Homophobic (Pt. 9)

(It's a loonggg chap so bear with it)

"I'm sorry about Lisa's behaviour Jennie.. I'm sure, she doesn't mean it.." I couldn't help myself but cry, and didn't think twice to give back the hug that Lisa's mom is giving me, because I really need it right now. "I'm sorry.. I'm really really really sorry.." I cried my heart out, drenching my tears on her shoulder. "No dear.. Please stop blaming yourself.. Lisa is at fault too.. I know that you must be here for a reason, and a good one.. But she was driven by her emotion that she didn't even heard you out.." she rubs my back to sooth me.

After a long minutes, I pull out from the hug and gives her a weak smile. "How can you be so beautiful even after crying?" I chuckles at her words "You're just like Lisa.. You both are cheeky.." my voice is hoarse from crying so much. "Well I'm her mother.." she bring up her hands to wipe my tears away, my heart feel lighter at her mom's warm treatment. "Where are you staying Jennie?" she asks me after I recollect myself. "At hotel.." I answer her, Lisa's mother smiles warmly at me. "If you need anything, just call me okay.." she taps my back "But you didn't answer my call" I pout as I recall how many time I tried to reach her, she forms a guilty expression before saying "Oh dear.. I'm sorry for that, its just.. Lisa didn't want me to pick up your call..."

I nod weakly, understanding the reason. Lisa's mom called a cab for me, I'm just grateful that at least she doesn't hate me. "Thank you for everything.. And I'm sorry for everything.." I was stepping out from their gate but she stops me again "Jennie, how long are you going to stay?" right.. I didn't think about it..

I ask my manager where Lisa is right after my conversation with Jisoo, she didn't want to tell me but I beg her for god how long.. And the moment she told me, I put everything on hiatus.

And now I don't even know what to do after my encounter with Lisa..

I honestly want to stop from doing everything right now..

I booked my flight ticket to Thailand, I went here without anyone, its just me.. I'm sure.. YG must really mad at me, but none of my sense are functioning after determining to put everything about me and lisa into a piece. But I was wrong.. Definitely wrong.. I can't always get what I want..

I slump my body on the bed as soon as I arrived at the hotel I'm staying. Massaging my temple as I recall everything, Lisa's voice haunting my mind, her expression and words press the depth of my physical limit. It tires me somehow..

The impact of her, is hurting me.. My body feel so weak as my head throbs, I guess migraine has over controlled me, my eyes can't seems to lift the weight of tears anymore, but here I am again.. Crying.. I know I need rest, but my mind wander at the scene, howling in my ears how spiteful I was to Lisa and here is my Karma..

This Karma of mine..

Is indeed a bitch..

It got the best of me.

I decided to tell Jisoo everything, at least someone care.. And Jisoo was always with me, eventhough I'm at my worst.

"Hello unnie.." my raspy voice greets her and her voice in the other line sounds concerned. "Jennie! What happened? Are you okay? What with that voice?!" I smile hearing her voice, already imagining her funny face. "I'm okay unnie.. Just tired.. Tired of everything.." silence cover her, I know she guessed what happened. "I failed unnie.. I didn't even get to say everything that I want to say.. I.." I broke into a weeping woman again, Jisoo in the other line let me devour my wail with silence. I tell her everything that happened to me, including Lisa's words to me.. Then I hear her sigh.." Well.. I don't want to point out who's wrong or take any side but.. Lisa should have let you speak, you even went to Thailand just to meet her.. But thinking back what she have been through, she must have been so depressed and stressed out.. Its not easy to overcome her situation.. " she pauses for awhile before continuing." She didn't meant that Jennie.. We all know she is a soft hearted girl.. "