Chapter 10

Cody's POV:

I walked out of the nurses office furious.

Chase is gonna pay for what he did.

He is in my fourth period class which is math. I knocked on the door and mrs. Wilson opened it.

" Can I borrow Chase real quick? " I asked her. " Sure. " she said.

Chase got up and walked straight out the door. I took him by the arm and was leadin him outside. I must be grabbin pretty because every time I turn to look at him, he winces.

Once we were outside, I took him to the edge of the woods where no one could see us. I'm gonna take Annaclaire's advice and go somewhere where no one will catch us.

I take a fistful of his shirt in my hand and turn it into a fist. I pushed him up against a tree an punched him in the nose with my free hand.

" What was that for? " he asked. " That was for knockin out my mate. And if you ever do it again I will literally kill you. " I said.

I got my fist ready and this time I went for the eye. I didn't hit him to hard, just hard enough to bruise and people can tell what will happen if they hurt or touch my mate.

I pulled my fist away from the tree and let him fall to the ground.

I dusted my hands off and went back to my mate. A couple minutes later I opened the door to the nurses office and saw that Kristin was awake and eatin chicken noodle soup.

" Hey, how do you feel? " I asked.

She said, " Like I got ran over by a

bus "

I can feel her pain and I know she feels worst than that.

I hate to see my mate hurt. especially since she is like my best friend also.

" Don't worry, I took care of chase. "

" You didn't kill him did you? " Kristin said.

" No " I said faintly laughin as she laughed along with me. I heard a moan escape her lips and I'm guessin cause she laughed and it brought the pain again.

" Hey, at the end of the day can you come by and pick me up and take me home? " she said " sure, no problem. " I said.

" I'd better get to class, " I said, " I have to present in fifth period. " " Okay. " she said. I pecked her lips, but before I could pull away, I was pulled back to her with her lips crushed on mine. I bit her bottom lip askin for entrance and she didn't deny. as our lips danced with each other, I took the moment to realize how good she tasted and how good she looked while kissin me. I hear a moan escape her lips and I know this one was not from pain. It was from pleasure.

She pulled and both of us were tryin to catch our breaths.

Once I caught my breath, I said, " I love you with all my heart and soul. "

" I love you to with all my heart and soul. " she said while a smile danced on her lips. I have her a quick peck an said, " bye, I love you babe. " Her response was, " bye babe, I love you

to. "

I walked out and close the door behind me gently.