Chapter one

Kristin's POV:

" Country girl shake it for me girl

Shake it for me girl shake it for

me. " My phone alarm went off.

It was 6:30 a.m. and my first day at my new school. This school is mixed between werewolves and humans. All the humans there know that we are werewolves.

I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I started the water. Cold at first, but it then turned warmer.

When I was just right, I stripped down and hopped in. I scrubbed my hair good enough that it wouldn't be greasy once I dried it.

I then lathered up in soap. It felt so good to be woken up all the way by the shower. Once I was done, I turned the knob on the shower faucet off and hopped out. I dried off quickly and put only undergarments.

I was wearing a plain black push - up bra and green laced cheekster panties.

I brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth. then, I put my make-up on. finally I was starting to get dressed. I put on my denim skinny pants ( jeggings ) and an American Eagle tank top that said ' I love summer '. I put on my black flats and went to dry my hair. While I was drying my hair, I was singing

" This is how we roll " by Flordia Georgia Line featuring Luke Bryan.

I finished. I got ready in 15 mins and had time to spare. I decided to go down stairs and eat a bowl of cereal real quick. Once I got down there, I heard " Good Mornin sweet heart. " My mother told me.

She wasn't that old,

Yet she wasn't that young either.

" Mornin mom ". I said. I finished eating my cereal and started toward the door. I was stopped by a voice.

" Where does my daughter think she is going without tellin me bye first " my dad laughed.

I quickly ran over to him gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

My father is beta for our pack. He Is second strongest wolf of our pack.

After I told them bye, I headed put to my car.