Chapter two

Kristin's POV:

Once I drove the ten minute drive to school, I found a parking spot, parked, and got out of my car.

My car is a four-door jeep wrangerler.

It's a dark sliver color sort of.

It's jacked up, but not to high and not to low. It has a country girl sticker on the back of it and on the front it's a pink costa tag.

I was halfway to the front door of the school when I hear two very familiar voices.

It was Annaclaire and Cody. My two best friends. I walked over to them.

" Hey guys. " I said. " Hey! " Annaclaire said.

" Hey what's up? " Cody asked me.

We were all almost 18 and we are looking for our mates. " Have y'all found y'all's mates yet? " I asked.

" I have! " Annaclaire screamed with excitement. Annaclaire is always the first to do everything. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it is getting a little tiring.

" Who is it? " Cody asked. " Jake Blaine. " She said.

" Seriously? He's like the third hottest guy at this school for what I've been told! " I said.

" Oh yeah, then who's the first and second? " asked Cody.

I thought for a moment then it clicked into my brain. " your second and Chase Harris is the first. " I said.

" Oh, so you admit I'm hot then. "

Cody said with a mischievous smile.

Does he really think that I'm gonna think he is hot. He's my best friend I could never think of him like that. Or could I?

Naw!