"I know it doesn't seem like it, I just.. I guess I'm the jealous type. I never knew that. I mean, I thought you were the jealous type, and I just.. Can't stand the thought of seeing you being all sweet with another girl. Especially a girl named Aubrey." 

I chuckled. 

"I mean who wouldn't be jealous, she has red hair, like a fucking red velvet cupcake, I love red velvet cupcakes."

"I'm all for blue, blue's my favorite." I murmered, leaning down slightly so our noses would brush.

She smiles, laughing softly. "Sure."

"I'm not joking, and I'm not bluffing either." I say, drawing away to get the swear jar that was left on the counter.

"Go on, drop the dollar." 

Blue rolls her eyes, feeling around her pocket before she pulls out a crumpled dollar and drops it in.

"Okay, so we both can't go a few hours without cursing each other out. I get it." 

"Well that's the point, you have to learn how to.. At least go more than two hours without cursing me out." I laughed.

"That's pretty hard." She giggles, nodding.

"What, no it isn't I can be tamed." 

"Yeah, no." She shakes her head, as I kiss her on the cheek, pulling her towards me.

"We're good, okay?"

"Mhm, always. I'll always find a way back to you." She spoke, as if remembering the wedding vows she had said to me, that day at the wedding.

.

****

- Blue -

.

I dreaded to wake up once again, as I let out a small sigh. My eyes fluttered open, only to hear Harry talking with someone on the phone.

He was pacing back and forth, this concentrated look on his face.

"I don't know, I was planning on taking her out on an old school date you know. You think she would like that? Yeah, I don't know.. Never mind, I don't think Blue likes going out much anyway." Harry chuckled, talking quietly.

"Yeah, she's sleeping, I don't want to wake her up though. She's so beautiful." He smiled to himself, as I couldn't seem to hold my smile back as well, I was buried under the covers so he wouldn't see me, as I continued to listen.

I was guessing it was either Niall, or just one of the boys.

"Oh we're good for dinner tonight I think, yeah. I'm sure Emma would love to see Micky. And Tyler would want to get to know her too. Oh yeah, Blue would love to get to know you more, I'm positive. She thinks it's, interesting meeting some past friends of mine."

"What? No, she doesn't hate you. She's.. No, she can't hate anyone, well except me. I'm that exception." He laughs.

"She likes you, I promise you that."

"Yes, whatever I know I never own up to my promises, but shit Blue is amazing. And she doesn't hate you."

"Yeah! Yes." He accidentally rose his voice, but then whispered again right after.

"Alright dinner tonight, I'll text you the address. Bye. Yeah, bye Aubrey."

.

As soon as I hear shuffling around, I feel the bed dip slightly as Harry got back under the covers.

Screwing my eyes closed, I pretend I was still asleep. And obviously, that didn't work with Harry.

"I know you're awake." He murmered into my ear, as I groaned, turning around to face him. Moving the hair out of my eye line, I pouted slightly.

"So, I kind of invited Aubrey and Micky for dinner yesterday at the school, and well.. She was really looking forward to catching up and getting to meet you more, and I was hoping that you two would get to click on immediately because I mean come on, I know I'd be the main topic because--"

"Harry, it's fine." I laughed. "I.. I want to open up to her, maybe be friends with her too. Micky and Emma seem to be getting on just fine, based on what happened yesterday."

He smiled, pecking me lightly on the lips. "You're the best."

"I am?"

"The bestest." He whispered, as I shushed him.

"Trust." I directed that to mostly myself, but to Harry too.

"Trust." Harry nods once, a small smile on his face.

.