》ᴄʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ.³《

Next day Rose p.o.v
i woke up did my morning routine for today and wore some clasic outfit, because i didn't had work today and went downstair preparing my breakfast.
After i ate my meal i sat down on the couch watching my favourite ff on youtube (7rings; a/n;it's an amazing fanfic), till I hear a knock on the door..who could it be? I walked towards the door and opened it and saw...jungkook with a boy with pink hair and with glasses on i ask.
Rosè: what are you doing here jungkook? Who is this?*pointed at the boy beside him*
??: Don't you let us first welcome inside your apartment little girl? *suddenly the boy spoke*
Rosè: oh uhh sure come inside *i said and stand aside so they can enter*
* they sat on the couch and the boy that i don't know what name has began to speak*
Jimin: Let me first introduce myself to you, my name is park jimin for short jimin and i'm here to ask-
Rose: wait, aren't you the one "Mr.Park" what jungkook said to us last night at the club am i right. *Jimin nod clucked a little*
Jimin: yes you are,now where were we, oh yeah i came to ask you about your friend.
Rosè: Why?what do you want from her?
*I asked confused*
Jimin: I want her to be mine, and where does she live?
*no...he doesn't look like a nice person,i have the feeling that he'll hurt my unnie, I crossed my arms*
Rose: I don't have an answer for this question, so-*he slam his hand on the table a little hard while his smile faded away and looked serious me*
Jimin: i'm gonna ask you for the last time, where.does.your friend.live. *he said waiting my answer while I looked at him fearless *
Rosè: and I am gonna say this for the last time *I looked at his angry eyes*
I.am.not.gonna.answer.this.question. Now leave this apartment Mr.Park shit *I said angrily making him lean back in amusement*
Jimin: How bad what I'm gonna do next to a beautiful girl like you..*suddenly looks at me while I got a little bit scared and tried not show it* Jungkook, you know what you have to do.
*I then looked at jungkook and he looked like a little sad and suddenly..i saw him pulling out syringe from his jacket and my eyes widen i walked automaticaly backwards while he began walking towards me, i then turned around and tried running away towards the door but jungkook quickly hold my wrist and pulled me towards him now my back was facing him and my neck was exposed I struggled while tears started to come out from my eyes
Then jimin came infront of me and wipped my tears away,looking directly in my eyes while caressing my cheek*
Jimin:I'm sure jungkook doesn't want to give the injection to you so I give you alast chance...where does your friend live?.
*I looked at him with hate and tearful eyes knowing that his friend will inject me and said to him*
Rosè: I-im n-not g-onna say it.
*His face went staight and said*
Jimin: jungkook *he looked at him* finish it.
*i then felt the needle right beside my neck and gripped his shirt,while pleaded him*
Rosè: P-please d-don't j-ung-kook I beg y-yo-AHH--*jungkook quickly closed my mouth as felt the needle inside my neck then he whispered in my ear*
Jungkook: ~I'm sorry R-rosè~ *he then pushed the substance inside my body making his grip on my body more tight that I don't ascape,after he took it slowly off while my body began to feel weak and numb,my eyes began to close itself and I felt myself being lifted up in a bridal style and it was jungkook and that's when I was surrounded by the darkness*

*i then felt the needle right beside my neck and gripped his shirt,while pleaded him*Rosè: P-please d-don't j-ung-kook I beg y-yo-AHH--*jungkook quickly closed my mouth as felt the needle inside my neck then he whispered in my ear*Jungkook: ~I'm s...

I hope you did liked it thanks for reading love you all♥️♥️♥️🐰