》ᴄʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ.2《

*As we arrived the club, we went out of our cars and went inside together*

Rosè: Wow it's the way too crowded don't you think unnie .
Y/n: Yeah it is but this time last time wasn't it too much crowded,*looks at v.i.p bar*
Rosè: Yeah your right *then she saw you looking at the v.i.p. bar* unnie what your thinking?
Y/n:...let's go there *I pointed towards the v.i.p bar*
Rosè: Yah anja(no) don't even try can't you see the two bodyguards beside the stairs huh *she pointed at the bodyguards but I just shrugged my shoulders*
Y/n: I don't care they should go and f*ck themselfes instead of standing like a statue there *I said annoyed rosè laughed*
Rosè: You Got a point gurl haha😂, Now what should we do..huh maybe let's buy  drinks and find a place to sit.
*I nod at her and we went to buy drinks ,i buyed a red bull because i didn't like alcoholic  drinks but rosie did buy, then we found a free place to sit and started to talk*

Meanwhile
- upstairs v.i.p place

???:Hyung!
Jimin: what jungkook.
Jungkook: I found a hot girl for ya.
Jimin: Really? I want to see her first.
Jungkook: *looks down where the pleople sitting and founds you* a there she is. *points at you*
Jimin: *looks at the direction where jungkook was pointing  and sees you talking with rosè (he doesn't know her name ofc) and tells* ...you're right *smirk* she isn't just hot, she's a goddess, I bring her here i want to have an coversation with her and her friend next to her "have fun" * he winked at jungkook and he understand what he meant and winked then went downstairs to you and rosè*

Y/n p.o.v

*we where talking and laughing until we saw a boy coming in our direction so we looked at him and he began to talk*
???:Hello ms ,Mr. Park is waiting for you at the v.i.p place.
*we looked at each other in confusement*
Y/n: I'm sorry but who's please "MR.PARK" and secontly who are u?
Jungkook: oh i forgot so, let me inroduce myself to you two ladies, my name is jeon jungkook but call me jungkook and my friend is waiting for you,you'll know from him after talking with him.
Y/n:* i was unsure* no thanks i don't want to have an conversation with "mr.park" or what his name is, anyways thanks for saying *i smiling innocent and he just nod his head*
Jungkook: okay then ,i'm sorry for disturbing you two,have a nice night *he bow and walked away fading in the crowd of many people*
*Rosè then looked at me and asked*
Rosè: Why didn't you go? And i have to admint this jungkook guy is really handsome *she said while smiling a little bit i looked her disbelieve*
Y/n: Yah rosie we just meet him about 5 minutes ago and your already fall for him.
Rosè: *emberassed* N-no i'm n-not how could you think that i have feelings for him.
Y/n: Isn't it obvious, You're stuttering in ambrassemt,aish never mind let's not talk about this.
Rosè: Y-YAH Y/N-Ah *she then hit my left shoulder in embrassement and looked away while i laughed*

Jimin P.O.V
-v.i.p place

*I was sitting and watching  jungkook talking with the girls,
after some time,
jungkook left the girls and came to me he sat beside me and said*
Jungkook: She doesn't want hyung.
Jimin: really huh nobody  ever has  rejected it..till now, Did you at least find out her name?
*jungkook scratches the back of his head before responding him*
Jungkook: No i don't but heard her best Friends name it's rosè.
Jimin: *sighed*..find out where she lives and tell me about that later.
*jungkook nod with okay and left the club*
*Jimin grab a glass of wine leaned his back and crossed his legs while watching your every move, He never felt love before in his life he just used girls for his needs or just use them till he saw you he felt "different" something that he never expect qnd that made him crazy just because of thinking of you,he then drank the whole wine in one gulp and stood up making his way home.....*

What do you think what happened in the next charper?Anyways thanks for reading love y'all♥️🙈

Anyways thanks for reading love y'all♥️🙈