Part 13: How dare you are?

Start from the beginning

Maybe he cannot do anything at all. Arthit already has forgiven Kongpob. He maybe can only wish them to be happy.

Forth took a deep sigh and said.

" Arthit, I have something to talk alone with Khun Kongpob. You can take Minnie away for a while?"

" Yes P'Forth."

Arthit stood up and walked toward his baby. He held her and went out from there. Now in the living room has only Kongpob and Forth.
Forth looked up at Kongpob's eyes then he spoke first.

" Khun! Do you know? What happened in the past is your fault?"

" Yes. I admit that I has been fool by myself."

" However it has already gone. If Arthit has decided to forgive you. I can't say anything at all. It was his own choice. I can only support him. I treat him like my own brother, I always want the best for him especially for Minnie, she maybe want to stay by your side. You're her real father even it was hard to believe but everything is real."

Kongpob nodded. " I'm very thankful to you and doctor Beam that you two helped both of them. I don't know how to repay you back?"

" I don't need it. Arthit is my brother. I just want you to promise me one thing. can you?

" Yes. Speak your wishing."

" You must never make Arthit hurt again. If you do, I will never let you meet him again."

" Yes I promise. I promise you with my life. P'Arthit is my life, I cannot live without him."

" Okay. I take your word."

Forth smiled and went off the sofa. He held out his hand for a handshake. Kongpob also stood up and shaking hand with Forth.

" So what is your next plan?"

" I want to start with P'Arthit slowly and then I will introduce him to my family."

" Hmm. If you need me to help anything, just tell."

" Thank you again."

————————

Now they are on the plane flying back to the Thailand again. Arthit has just left here more than 3 days and now he has already came back.

Life is always full of surprises, a lot of things has changed. This time let us bet once. If we win we will have a happy ending but if we lose, we will try again. Even if we lose more than hundreds time but once day god will let us win.

When they arrived at Kongpob villa, it was already night. Kongpob carried sleeping Minnie from the car to her bedroom at upstairs. After Kongpob placed her on the bed, Arthit helped change her clothes and wiped her body. They already have lunch in the restaurant nearby so Arthit didn't need to wake Minnie up.

" Let's go P'Arthit."

" Go where?" Arthit ask with his confusion, they have just arrived and now he want to go again.

" Go to sleep in my room."

" I don't go. I sleep here with my baby. You go to sleep in your room alone."

" But P'Arthit caught a cool. You better not sleep with baby. It's easy to make her sick too."

Kongpob word was right. Even Minnie's health was better but he didn't want to give any risk to her. Because of the weather change, it was making Arthit has catch a cold. Even it was not worst but he should not sleep beside her.

" Minnie can't sleep alone. She will cry if she wake up at the night alone."

" It's okay. I will ask a maid to accompany her. If Minnie wake up and cry. She will call us. You better go to sleep early too."

Arthit nodded and walked out from Minnie's bedroom with Kongpob. He was following Kongpob to his bedroom near their baby room.
Arthit gapped Kongpob's hand to stop his stepping.

" Hold on Kongpob."

" Khab P'Arthit."

" Do you have another room. Why would I sleep in your room?"

" I don't have another room available now and I don't want to let you sleep alone too. If you sudden get sick in the middle night, I can help you."

The kind of this explanation making Arthit realized that he cannot win Kongpob. Kongpob seemed like to have more than hundreds reason. If he continues to argue with this man, tonight they will not have the chance to sleep certainly.

" Ok ok. I can't speak against you."

" That is good." Kongpob tapped Arthit on the  nose and said, after that he ran faster to the bathroom.

Bashful and mad, Arthit cursed Kongpob: "This bastard! How dare you are?"

---------

To be continued