F I F T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"I-I just w-went out" she respond while she's looking down.

"Didn't I told you to call me!?!?" I asked can't help my self to raise my voice at her.

"I-I call b-but---"

"Fuck it Jin Hee! You should have gone to somewhere!"

"I just went to visit Eomma (Mrs. Yoo)" she tried to argue.

"Then you should have just told me! Damn it!" I turned away from her punching the wall beside me. "Don't you understand the situation Jin Hee?!? You're pregnant and you went out there alone?! What if something happene!?!"

"I'm n-not alone Ki, I'm with Jungkook" she said and that made me snapped. Like wtf?!

"Damn that Jungkook! Can you stop asking for him?! You already have a husband Jin Hee"

"As long as I wanted to but I've called you multiple times but your not answering!" she argue back at me.

"So you're turning things around huh? Jin Hee?? Fuck it!"

"Today is Sunday you should have be staying here with me but you choose to go to work!" she shouted back tears forming on her eyes.

"I'm working for you and our baby! So don't you ever argue with that shit!" I respond rolling my eye on her.

"I--I'm---" she can't finished her sentence. Then she dropped on her knees gripping the hem on her shirt.

I quickly went to her to catch her. Her tears rolled down and dropped on her forearm. "I'm sorry Ki, I won't do it again" she cried.

I tucked her hair on her ear and lift her chin up for her to make eye contact with me. Her nose was red and her eyes are red filled with tears.

"Shhhh... I'm also sorry babe. I'm just worried" I said cupping her face and let my forehead rest against her. "Stop crying" I whispered then planted a kiss on her forehead and nose.

"I'm really sorry Ki" she said as she rubbed her eyes to wipe away her tears. I wrapped my arm around her and pull her into a hug, letting her forehead rest against my shoulder.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
3 MONTHS LATER

JIN HEE'S POV

I'm already nine months pregnant and any time the baby will come soon. I went to the next room beside our bedroom. Then walls was painted with light pink and white. Curtains and other furniture are peach.

There's a closet full of baby clothes. There's a changing station where all of her diapers are there. The flooring is now covered with purple rugs. Then a pink crib in the middle. This was the nursery room that Kihyun made. All of our baby needs are here. I was observing the while room when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist hugging me from the back.

"Our baby will come soon" Kihyun said then planted a kiss on my cheeks.

"are you sure you'll let our baby sleep here??" I asked then he hummed in response.

"Don't worry that's why we have babyphone" he said. "and we can hire a maid"

"Pfft! Instead of using our money to pay a maid use it on what our baby needs. Eomma and I can take care of baby" I said

"I just wanted my baby girl to be alright" he said. I pulled away from him to fave him holding his hands.

"I'll be alright don't worry"

"No not you, our baby girl" he said making me pout.

"But I used to be your one and only baby girl. Right daddy?" The nicknames made him hissed.

"You'll always be my baby girl in bed but I have my baby girl now" he said as he caress my baby bump.

"Yah! Not fair" I pout "Then you'll not be my daddy anymore" I added

"We'll see about that. I'll make you call me that again" he whispered.

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏
BABY GIRL IS COMING SOON!!!!!
↪™🍑