F I F T E E N

KIHYUN’S POV

I really think that they’re hiding something from me especially Jin Hee. The twins are already 3 years old and then I pushed Jin Hee away for about 4 years ago. It can’t be that after I pushed her away she make out with some guy. It really made me think. Pregnant women will deliver her baby during her 9 month of being pregnant so there’s a possibility that the year I pushed her away she become pregnant. I was busy at my office still cannot believe of what happening. Then Ms. Lia came to my office.

“Sir, Ms. Hayoung is here” Ms. Lia said before I can reply, Hayoung suddenly came in making Ms. Lia get out of my office.

“How’s my sweetie doing?? It’s been so long since the last time I saw you, I can’t even call you, I really really really missed you sweetie” She said. Here she goes again coming here without my permission, she’s wearing an above the knee length  halter yellow dress that revealed her back and hugged her upper body so well.

“Guess you heard about your friend Celestine dating a CEO?” I said while my eyes is fixed on my laptop screen.

“Yeah, I’ve heard about it, our agency confirmed it already cause they found out that Celestine is 4 weeks pregnant with Mr. Song Minho’s child” She said then I found an article about that.

[Article]

YGK Entertainment confirmed the relationship of their Model and more revelation”
YGK Entertainment model Celestine Hwang was reportedly dating a CEO for almost 10 months. CEO Song Minho the owner of the Grand Hotel and resort at Busan is the one who’s seen at the photo together with model Celestine Hwang for so many times. According to fans they have saw Celestine and CEO Minho having a dinner date. The two was quietly dating each other due to lack of time and CEO Minho mostly stayed at Busan while model Celestine was here at Seoul. They mostly go out every weekend. Other fans said that the two attended the Black & White party of the Kim Family at the Grand Hotel. Some other fans said that CEO Minho was just there because he owned the hotel while the others said that model Celestine just attended because she’s friends with Mr. Kim’s daughter who is also a model.

Somehow, YGK Entertainment already confirmed that the two are dating and they said that they knew all about this. After YGK Entertainment confirmed it, model Celestine Hwang posted on her social media account about her being 4 weeks pregnant with CEO Minho’s child.

“The next thing you will read is ‘Model Kim Hayoung reportedly dating CEO Yoo Kihyun’ or something else like ‘Model Kim Hayoung married CEO Yoo Kihyun’ or more exciting such as ‘Model Kim Hayoung reportedly pregnant with CEO Yoo Kihyun’s child’” She said making me snapped out on reality. That won’t happen.

“That won’t happen” I smiled at her. Then she leaned forward so she can reach for my ear.

“That’s the reason I wear such clothes like this, I wanted you” She whispered then she pulled away lips between her teeth.

“I won’t do such unmanly things to a woman that is not even mine” I spoke

“Then from now on I’m yours” She said her hands travelling from my neck down to my chest. Then she closed  my laptop and pulled me by my tie letting my lips attached to her. Her grip was strong on my tie pulling me closer to deepened the kiss. I’ll be honest it’s been a long time since I make out so I’ve fallen into her kiss. She pulled away and let go of my tie.