HYDRA (p.3)

Warnings: none idk I'm bad w warnings
Words: 966

Peters POV

Richard Parker? My dad? He- oh my god. I guess Tony saw my expression and let out a chuckle.

"You didn't know? You didn't know what your own father looks like?" Richard, or my own dad, seemed annoyed. I didn't really know how I felt. So many things needed to be explained.

"Tony, give us a moment alone." Tony was still laughing, but he left the soon, the metal door closing with a heavy clunk.

"Look Peter-"

"Why did you lie to me? Lie to your own son? How is this even possible? How are you alive?!" Anger coursed through my body. I hated being mad, but this time is different.

"Peter I-"

"Why would you think this was okay to ever do to someone? My own dad made me torture and kill people! I never wanted to hurt them, but I guess I was so caught up in being your little servant that I had to."

"Pete-"

"Why are running HYDRA? Why couldn't you actually be my father instead of just giving the job to someone else!" I was shouting. Angry, but also sad. Tears pricked my eyes, and I could see tears in Richards eyes.

"Let me talk!" Richard slammed his hands down hard onto his desk. All the pens and pencils and little trinkets shook in their places. I stepped back, no longer yelling.

"We wiped your memory. We got rid of ever memory of me and replaced it will sad memories. It was only your mother who died, but we added me dying as well. I couldn't live with telling my son to kill people, so I told one of my students." It was quiet. So quiet. I was breathing hard and Richard kept clenching his teeth.

"So you just, wipe my memory? Like you did to Bucky Barnes? The winter soldier?" He rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"The winter soldier was never supposed to be a thing!" His voice rose, "those were HYDRA runaways. They tested him in a closed down base with no supervision. Technically he was never HYDRA!"

"But?"

Richard took a moment, "we later joined up with them and worked alongside them." He was now quiet, embarrassed. I don't care, let him feel as sad as he wants, I will never feel sorry for that man. If he wants sympathy, he's gotta deserve it.

Tonys POV

From standing outside the office, I was able o hear most things clearly, mainly cause they're yelling. I've never heard Peter yell so much. He such a quiet kid, gave himself the reputation and I wouldn't suspect a thing. I didn't suspect anything. Sure, he was a little suspicious at times, but I always thought it was just him being a dumb teenager.

For the next few minutes, I played games I installed onto FRIDAY. She projected a hologram from my wrist and I did small rounds of Uno with bots, tic tac toe with a computer and crossword puzzles. I'd consider it a pretty fun 20 minutes.

The door squeaked opened and Peter stomped out. There was some tears on his eyes but I couldn't tell if he was more sad or mad.

"You okay, kid?" I speak up after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

"Like you care." He whispered under his breath.

"Hey!" He looked up at me startled, and I decided to lower my voice, "Look kid, you've been through a lot. You've witnessed things a teenager shouldn't have to go through. Do you actually like doing this?" He kept his silence for a few minutes, maybe thinking, or he could just be straight up ignoring me.

A skill whispered escaped his mouth."I really don't."

"Why'd you join?"

"I didn't," he looked up, "they forced me to. But I was also young and dumb so they made it seem like some theme park."

"Can't you just leave?" I changed the way I was standing and rubbed my eye.

"I can't. They'll kill you! All of you! Steve, Natasha, Bucky, Bruce! Every single Avenger!" He sounded so scared. I wanted to hug him, but I don't know if I have my on back yet.

"Steve has defeated HYDRA basically by himself! We are the Avengers, we can fight HYDRA!" I took a step forward, and Peter took a step back in unison.

"You don't understand. They have weapons that can destroy this entire city! They'll make me watch them snap your neck. I cant live with that. You know," he chuckled softly, "even though you were a fake dad for me, I still love you for every thing you've done. I'm staying HYDRA if that means you live." Peter walked away slowly down the halls and turned the corner.

He really has actually cared about me this entire time? Maybe he has. I smile to myself and pull out my glasses.

"X-ray mode FRIDAY." The glasses changed screens and showed me everything. "Search Peter Parker."

"Almost at North West exit." I take the glasses out and head that way.

"You hear that Nat? Get over to north west exit!" Natasha replied a quick 'ok' from the comms. I brought her, Steve and Bucky just I
incase.

Peters POV

I know Tony, so I know he'd follow me. Probably use his X-ray glasses and find which exit I'm going out. Send his backup there. He's just so predictable. I run to the northwest exit, stop for a second, then turn and run to another exit.

I'm at the back of the building and shove open the heavy doors. I run out as fast as I can, but before I can get 15 feet, something grabs me around my stomach, then knocking me out.

Guys so like wtf?? We're at 41K reads? That's crazy! I'm surprised you guys enjoy my writing lmao. Thank you