Bullying

Words: 1798

Warnings: nothing really, just flash bullying peter ig

:)

"Yo, Peter! Wait up!" Flash Thompson, Peters least favorite person ever called behind him. The dismissal bell already rang, but Peter was still waiting for Tony Stark, his dad, to pick him up.

"What do you want, Flash?" Peter turned around, completely done with everything. He hated everyone at school, all the teachers, waking up early, everything.

"Uh, just wanna talk to you," Flash smirked, then grabbed Peters backpack and wriggled it out of his arms, "oooh! What's in here!" He unzipped the bag, then digging around.

"Flash, what are you doing?" Peter sighed, then leaned against the wall. Flash then looked up, grinning, said nothing, then went back to whatever he was really doing.

"Hey, whats this?" Flash questioned as he pulled out a red and blue piece of cloth.

"Fuck- Flash no, put that back!" Peter panicked, but Flash only did the opposite.

"Is this...spiderman? Halloween isn't until another six months." Flash held out the entire suit, laughing.

"It's- it's not a costume." Peter stuttered, grabbing for his suit, only for it to be raised higher away from him.

"So...you're spiderman? Wow! I'm amazed! You can even do one curl up!" Flash remarked sarcastically, then rudely.

"Flash, just give me that." Peter held out his hand, but Flash just scoffed at it. He examined the suit, looking over the details. Thankfully, Peter turned off Karen after all the times she'd go off in the middle of class. His web shooters were on his wrists, so there was no fear of Flash finding those.

"You done?" Peter questioned, annoyed.

"Damn, what's the with the attitude? Just taking a look at your costume." Flash laughed and continued looking over the suit.

"Give me the suit." Peter, once again, held out his hand, but Flash only ignored it.

"Flash, give it to me!" Peter said, a little louder.

"Flash, what the hell? Do you not hear me? Give me that back!" Peter yelled, causing one of the remaining students to look over at them.

"Eugene! Give. Me. The. Suit!" Peter shouted Flashes real name. The name he hated. After hearing it, Flash dropped the suit and turned to look at Peter, angrily.

"What did you call me?" He asked, then dropping the suit on the ground.

"It doesn't matter." Peter mumbled, and began to gather his things. While he grabbed he suit, Flash stomped down on it, almost hitting Peters hand. Startling him, Peter looked up to see Flash standing over him.

"You don't call me that, you should know that, Parker. It's Flash, not that other name. You call me that again, you'll be sorry." Peter just nodded and Flash began to leave.

"Eugene." Peter mumbled quietly, but apparently not quiet enough. Flash turned around and ran towards Peter, with his hand in a fist. His hard knuckles slammed into the side of Peters face, causing him to fall. Peters spidey senses were going crazy in his head, telling him to shoot a web or punch back, but obviously he couldn't do that. A punch from Peter could kill Flash, and a web would reveal Spider-Man's identity.

"Ah!" Peter cried out as Flash kicked his ribs. Peter groaned as Flash kicked once more.

"Pathetic." He scoffed, then turning around, only to run into the principal, Mr. Morita.