Stay Away From That Snake!

Warnings: people hating Loki
Words: 580

. After almost every big battle they win, the Avengers will have a celebration a few weeks after. This time, Thor really wanted to bring Loki.

"You are not brining Loki!" Tony slammed his hands down on the table.

"Why not? He deserves love! He should come here and celebrate with us." Tony groaned like a little child.

"He didn't do anything to help us win." Tony argued back.

"You don't have all of the reasons!" Thor also slammed his hands down on the table, almost breaking it.

"Which are?" Tony crossed his arms. He knew it was going to be something dumb.

"I love him." Thor replied quieter. Tony rolled eyes and and made an obnoxious sigh.

"Fine! Bring him! Don't let him kill us." Thor did a little dance in excitement and went straight to Asgard, literally putting a hole in the roof.

At the party, everyone was hanging out, drinking, eating and talking. Peter convinced Sam to let him drink his beer, but due to his fast metabolism, it had not affect in him except disgust.

Half way through one of Clint's dumb drunk stories, Thor arrives back from Asgard with the one and only Loki.

"Hello everyone! I brought Loki with me, and he promised not to kill anyone!" The other groaned but also laughed as Thor joined their conversation.

Feeling left out, Peter was sitting by himself at he bar, drinking, not alcohol, but a fruit punch Caprisun. Loki came over and sat on the stool next to Peter, just looking at him.

"So, you're the famous Loki?" Peter asked, finally noticing him.

"More like infamous. Who are you, exactly?" He tucked his black hair behind his ears and Peter spun towards him on the stool.

"Spiderman. Tony Starks kid. My name is Peter." He had a big grin and stuck out his hand. Loki just stared at it, unsure what to do. Peter picked up on what was going on, and put his hand away.

While the Avengers got drunker and tireder, Loki and Peter talked and exchanged stories. At first Loki thought Peter would hate him, just like his father, Tony, hated him. In fact, it was the complete opposite. Peter loved him so much. Loki loved the feeling of being loved and never wanted to leave Peter.

While he felt that way, Tony felt the complete opposite.

He was getting up from the sofa to tell Peter to get to bed. Instead of seeing the usual blurriness of head rush, he said Peter hugging Loki, while smiling and laughing.

He quickly walked over and took Peters hands off of Loki.

"Hey dad! This is Loki! Something wrong?" Tony was upset, but didn't want to yell at his kid in from of everyone for being friends with a villain.

"Pete, Loki is bad! He tried to kill us all! How are you his friend?" Tony kept his voice low, but loud enough to yell at him.

"But he's nice! I love him! I don't understand why you hate him." Peter pouted.

"Just, you know what? Stay away from that snake."

Thor obviously eavesdropping yelled, "it's true! He turned himself into a snake and made me pick it up and then he turned back to Loki and stabbed me. We were only eight!" Tony rolled his eyes, walking himself to bed, completely done with everything.