Call me Webs (p. 1)

Warnings: talk about gangs, drugs, getting stabbed. Things are probably inaccurate but just go with it
Words: 2490

"We haven't seen him in almost a month! May hasn't even asked us about Peter." Tony sighed, then slamming his fist down on a table.

"Maybe they left. Went to another state, or country." Pepper suggested.

"Peter would tell me. He can't keep a secret."

"Well, we haven't seen any stories or news headlines or him dying or being missing. We just need to keep looking." Pepper rested her hand on Tonys shoulder, standing like that for a while.

Peters pov

Did I run away? Yes. But it was for a good reason. May sold drugs. I knew all along, but once she admitted it to me, it was my chance. A week before she told me, I'd been hanging out with this gang. They wanted me to join, but that meant I had to be with them permanently. Once May told me she works with gangs and all that, I was able to tell her my confession. May wasn't happy, but I didn't care. That night I left my small apartment with a bag full of my stuff. I went to the alley way and White, the 'leader', is always waiting for me. I'd send him a text and he'd be there within seconds.

May never came looking for me after I left. I know this for a fact because she would've found me. She knows where I am, she just stopped caring once I left.

I never really quite thought of how this would impact my friends. I blocked everyone's number, including Mr. Starks. I may have felt bad, but he couldn't know about this.

Now after a month of living with this gang, it's been successful for me. They treat me like family. Everyone is all around my age, except this one 12 year old whose sometimes around. We live in an abandoned bar. Whites dad fixed it up and now it's a bar/ house.

"Hey Webs," We don't use regular names. I'm Webs cause of my last identity, Spiderman, "pass me a beer." I slid a beer over to Hooker, my closest friend here. I don't really know why his name is Hooker, he doesn't hook up with girls all the time. No one asks each other about our names, we just go with the flow.

"So Webs, I've been hearing Daddy Stark is looking for you." Hooker said with a small laugh.

"He isn't my 'daddy'," I replied using air quotes, "and so what? I know how to hide from a dumbass suit."

"Yeah, but isn't his shit like high tech? Like it can scan you through buildings?" Hooker looked up at the ceiling, then back at me. I just shrugged.

"Well, if he finds me, I'll tell him the truth. I don't want to see him, he's out of my life."

"You two gay boys, over here!" White shouted from the circle. The circle isna circle of comfortable chairs and couches we found on the street. We sit there when we make plans.

I can tell Hooker blushed when White called ya 'gay boys', but even if we were both gay like that, I wouldn't do a relationship. People come and go, I can't be too attached.

Hooker and I got up from the bar and went over to the circle. We sat next to each other on a brown sofa next to this one 16 year old named Shag.

"Alright, my dad has a truck load of drugs coming for us. I have no idea what kinds, don't ask," I could see Shags arm go down slowly, causing me laugh. "He wants us to deliver it to someone on 4th Street. All of us go right when the truck gets here. We put the drugs in our backpacks and just walk out like we are some kids coming home from school."

"Wait, 4th Street? That's really close to the Stark Tower. Wouldn't that put Webs at risk?" Hooker asked, putting his hand on my knee.

"He'll be fine. Just wear a hat and put a hoodie on with the hood up. Besides, I'd doubt Daddy Stark would catch you. Before you walked in with dumbass khakis on and some tee. Now you got yourself into vans and ripped jeans. You vape and drink now. You've done drugs and been beaten up. You're hairs grown out, you look older just after a month. You'll be fine." I nodded at White, then he released us back to what we were doing. Hooker and I went back to the bar, but instead we sat on the bar, rather than the stools.