Y/N and the Bad Boy

Start from the beginning

She shrugged a little. This was almost a normal conversation.  Except it was freaking Vander. " And, I still disagree. You're so tall, I'm fairly short. You are also much more built than me. " She couldn't help, but eye him as she spoke.

He chuckled sent shivers up her back.  She met his eyes, and blushed. He was staring back at her with so many emotions. Then they were gone. He seemed almost conflicted. " You have no clue what the boys think of you.. " his voice was rough. " Come on Y/N.  We'll spar. See if you could take me down. I'm curious, and you don't have to hold back. "

~~~~~~

He took her to the dojo, and once they'd changed, they met on the mats. They weren't supposed to have practice today, but the dojo was full of her class mates. She was nervous. People stared at her and Vander walking out together. He took his position. It was one she memorized and used hundreds of times. She didn't have time to take her own before he struck.

She easily dodged his blow, but they continued to come. One after another until she was against the wall. He was starting to make her mad. Other guys had started to stop him, but glances from him told them not to interfere. 

He took a glance behind him, and she struck  at him. Her blow hit him in the stomach and knocked him back. Y/N continued to land blows. He tried to block her and failed as she predicted his movements. He blocked one finally and pulled her close to stop her.

They restarted.

She really thought he was just being nice and allowing her to win until she noticed that each time he failed, he grew more and more irritable.  He grunted and growled and had broken one hell of a sweat. Then again, so had she. He didn't start attacking again.

She relaxed.

" How are you weak? How do you get picked on. She gave him a work out, and that was just trying to land a blow on her cute squirrelly ass. " Someone said behind her.

He huffed and stood straight, remembering why he'd followed her into the science lab.  He was going to confess to her. Instead, he helped her.

He shook his head a little again.

She was someone that many other guys wouldn't spare a glance at. Guys didn't like someone strong like that.

He did.

He wouldn't have to protect her; if only she would use her strength. " If you don't use karate,  just use your strength. " He whispered leaning down to her lips. " Stand up for yourself,  and I'll protect you. " He smirked, " I'll give you what those lips are begging for..." he walked off leaving her there blushing and alone.

" Dude.. harsh. " she heard someone behind her say again. She kicked back huffing as her foot came into contact with a shin.

She left, running home. He'd made her really want that kiss...her first kiss.

Y/N shuddered, and showered, before doing her homework that night. She went to bed after that, and thought about what he said, touching her lips softly. Damn she really wanted that kiss...

~~~~~

Vander was frustrated as well. He'd so wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her.

Maybe more. He needed a cold shower.

He wouldn't have had the will to hold back, though. Not when he would be kissing the girl he'd been watching for almost ten years now.  He just hated watching her get bullied constantly because the so-called pretty girls thought she didn't fit in.

Truth be told, she didn't. She stood out.

They were too childish to know how beautiful she really was. For a few years, so was he. A senior had been the badass of the school when he was a sophomore. The guy had mentioned Y/N when they were talking once. He'd explained just how beautiful her uniqueness was.