8 The confession

He didn't even give you a chance to argue. What could be this important that it couldn't wait till Tomorrow? Looking around the house you sighed. It wasn't that messy just not great. You had set up all the snacking foods for the night and had laundry on the couch you were going to fold. You hurried up and tossed all the laundry on your bed and shut the door. You were putting away some of the snacks when he knocked on the door. 

"Shit, Shit shit." You ran over to the door and open it for him. He took off his shoes at the door and you watched as he looked you over.  You were still in your Pj's and your hair was in a messy bun.  

"How can someone look this good this late at night? " He asked 

You laughed "Yeah thanks." you rolled your eyes and started to walk to the fridge. "Do you want anything to drink?" He shook his head no. 

You pulled out a water bottle and cracked it open. "So what's up?" you asked, scared of the answer. It must be bad you thought. 

"I um well..." He paused and looked around your apartment. 

You waited as long as you could but you couldn't take it anymore. "Just tell me. I don't know what it is but it must not be good if your here this late Min Suga." 

"Can you start calling me Min Yoongi now?  I thought since we started to be friends you would start calling me by name now." He looked up at you. 

You were starting to get nervous now. You walked around the kitchen as he watched you.  "What's wrong Yoongi."

He slapped his hand on the kitchen table making you jump. "You can't date Choi Ki Su!" he raised his voice.

"Wait, what? Why not? and who said I was going to?" You asked confused.

"Tae and Namjoon, but that's not the point. The point is, even if he asks you out he doesn't like you like I do! Nowhere near as much as I do. " he watched you as you started to walk back and forth. Trying to let all the words sink in. "Would you stay still I can't read your face when you're walking back and forth."

You slowed down but didn't stop. Was this really happening right now? Was he really confessing to you? Next thing you knew you were being swept off your feet. Yoongi had placed both hands around your waste and picked you up, placing you on the counter.  He placed both hands on cheeks and looked into your eyes. 

"I'm telling you I like you.  I've liked you for a long time now, it just took me a while to see it. You drive me crazy in everything you do. Your laugh, your smile, the way you goof around with the guys. Your kind and smart and you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. " He leaned his face closer to yours and placed his forehead on yours.  "You don't have to tell me right now. But please just give it some thought. Before Kisu tells you, I'll love you more than him. I'll do anything to win you."

Your heart was beating a mile a minute. Out of all the things you thought he was coming here to tell you, this was not it. You waited a long time to say anything. You had to find the right words. 

You pushed him back a little so you could look at his face. "Yoongi, I'm not saying I don't like you. I'm not saying No, I'm saying I can't right now. We just started to be friends, but remember before that? You were cold and mean. For 6 months you made me regret coming here. I thought I'd made a mistake. I almost went home. Do you know that? But Hobi kept telling me that this was worth fighting for. That you would grow to like me and see the great person I am." You laugh " I guess he was right after all." 

"I'm sorry. I can be an ass hole. I never meant to make you feel like that. Not only are you great at your job, but you're also great at being all of our friends.  We all need someone like you in our lives. I need you in my life." He reached up and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear.  "I will work every day to prove to you that I am not the man you first met. " He leaned up and kissed the top of your head. "Please don't give up on me Y/N." 

He pulled you into a hug and lifted you off the counter. He started to walk back to the front door. "You want to watch a movie?" You asked. He turned around and smiled and nodded. 

------------------------------------

A/N - I was thinking about this chapter all day today at work. I was so excited to come home and write it. I really hope you all like it!