Fuck you, Kim Namjoon - 5

A/n
Im spoiling my lovely angels, cuz i can cuz they a blessin💕💛💞💝💘.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Namjoon sighed as he sighed another work sheet from his employee, a fresh new set of ideas was sent into Namjoon's table, making the Blonde headed groan in tiredness. He hadn't been able to sleep well last night, mostly with "that" happening between him and his personal sex maid. Yes, Namjoon does have a stable relationship.

He's been in a relationship with his long time gf, Gabriela im short Gab. Namjoon truly loves her, but sometimes  he isn't satisfied with her. He has needs also, not only her.

Gab had already bared with Namjoon for the past 3 years of him visiting her with hickied that she didn't made, him fucking other men & women behind her back. Him having alot of one night stands. Gab truly loves the male but sometimes it's getting out if line.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Gab decided to pay a visit Namjoon today, since she had her day off. She entered the luxuriously building, chatters and rushing could be heard inside the Kim Corp.  Gab walked forward to the elevator, people greeting her happily since, everyone knows that she's Namjoon's long time Girlfriend.

The elevator pointed at ' 51st' floor, which is Namjoon's floor, he walked farther into the hallway. She always know that Namjoon likes privacy and being focused on his doings, the reason why he's always on the top.

Gab finally reached her destination, she gribbed the handle of the plastic bag that she held loosely before, now, being held tightly.

He twisted the Knob without knocking, seeing Namjoon fucking His very own assistant on his table.

Gab faked chuckle, "Wow.. Didn't knew that my fuckboy of a boyfriend isn't even satisfied with his own sex maid, why hire one when your not satisfied with one?" Gab exclaimed loudly, catching the attention both. Namjoon backed up as the assitant kissed Namjoon sweetly in the mouth as she fixed her skirt. "Bye, baby" The assistant  said her goodbye.

Gab fumed in anger kicking the assistant in the back, harshly cursing  at her. The angered female slammed the tainted glass door loudly, making it crack alittle. She was really furious.

"H-hey baby.." Namjoon began speaking, making Gab more furious.

"You know what Namjoon, FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU, KIM NAMJOON. After everything? Your here fucking everyone here and there? What is wrong with you? " The female shed a tear, Namjoon placed his tainted hands on the female's making her snap away From her delicate hands.

"Please baby," Namjoon pleased the female whose tears we're pouring continuously.  "Let me explain"

This made the female snap, slapping Namjoon hardly on the cheek. Imprinting a hand on his now red cheek.

"you don't need to fucking explain, its over. Im done. Fuck you, Kim namjoon"

And with that the female left, crying her heart out, leaving a softy and regretting Namjoom behind.

A/n
Listen to Cake by Melanie Martinez it fits the chap