M-master - 5 ( 1 8 + 😏 )

Im that one author is trying to update while dealing with her useless charger while cleaning. Bless this kinky ass 1000+ word chapter. Less get it😂

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Hoseok couldn't believe that this is happening to him. He couldn't believe he's working for a multimillionaire whose also a horny dude. Wow, just, wow!!

A little while ago, both males had a trip to the mansion: in which Namjoon was explaining what are the Do's and Dont's inside his household. The Latter heavily sighed as he stared at the outfit that the head maid gave him, it was actually out of the blue when the head gave him the stupid maid outfit, it was really short for the latter.

"Do I really have to uh," The Latter scrunched his face In uncomfortableness. He's having second thoughts on either wearing the 'outfit' or just ask for another one. Hence, they would give him another pair of maid dress. It wasn't a suprise that this mansion contains alot of shitty maid dresses; but everything is so vibrant and luxurious inside the mansion.

"Ugh! Enough thinking, I'll just give it a shot!" the now annoyed Latter gave in and changed his used clothes to the given maid dress. After a few mins of confusion to wear the annoying outift. He had finally changed into it.

The Latter's frame was perfect fit for the lacy-corset-like upper part of the dress, the bottom had cute straps connecting to Hoseok's tight highs; it perfectly hugged the Latter's caramel legs showing his features off. The sides of the sleeves had cute black and white ribbons, finishing the touches.

As the Latter's image reflected into the full body mirror, a strong pair of arms wrapped about his waist. The person behind the Latter's back reflected. A pair of lustful eyes reflected into the mirror.

"M-Master" the Latter had now been completely used to the rules, despite being here just a few hours ago. He mentally noted and literally noted everything in a huge ass piece of paper. Remembering everything he has to remember.

The lustful eyes became more desirable, more needy, it became more horny. Namjoon gripped the Latter's small waist leaving light marks into the caramel like skin: not caring if it'll forever leave marks onto the soft silky fabric. The Latter weakly tried to remove his Boss's hands off of his waist

"Baby.." The dominant lowly growled, licking the submassive's sensitive ears. Receiving a low whine from the Latter. "Why such a tease" questioned the now grinding dom, whom made the Latter whine grinding more to get more friction making both of the males moan lowly. Both males continued to tease and grind onto eachother low groans and whines came at the Latter's room.

And he didn't thought that 'this' would happen.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

⚠️  1 8 ±  😏

"M-master ahh--!" The latter felt like his ass was being destroyed, while Namjoon was thrusting in a animalistic pace making the latter eyes roll back.

"Oh-- fuck" Namjoon growled, whispering into the Latter's now flushed ears. Namjoon rammed in and out making the latter moan into madness. The room smelled like sex and sweat; panting and heavy skin slapping is heard.

"M-master!! I-im about to c-cum!!~" The now moaning mess of a latter moaned the sentence out; stroking his now occupied cock

"F-fuck.. Same" the dom announced. Both maled felt a coil up on their stomach built up.

After a few thrusts of the other male. White strings of had painted Hoseok's hand and had filled Hoseok through the brim.

Both of the males have been a panting mess, they've did their 2 round and this round was ballistic and hurtful for the sub. The silenced filled room was noe replaced with a light snoring Hoseok.

Namjoon chuckled at the Latter's snoring, it was a cute sight to be seen, the fellow dom Stood up with a heavy sigh escaping his swollen lips from kissing and bitting from their previous make up session. Namjoon pulled his sweatpants and boxers together and slipping on a day old t-shirt. The guy might be rich, but sometimes you gatta be lazy. Yah know?

Namjoon went into his personal bathroom starting up a warm bath for the weakened Latter. He let the tub be filled. He walked out and took his phone out of the charging pin admiring the sleeping latter whom slept soundly. Namjoom quickly walked inside his walk-in closet, picking his old clothes that doesn't fit his musculine size anymore. After that he folded the clothes setting it on the roughly messed bed. Poor bed.

After a roughly 12 mins, the tub was now filled with warm water. Namjoon immediately filled it with  lavender scented bubble bath soap to make the tub more colorful for the younger.He's very sorry, he'd damaged the younger a little, maybe alot. After he bubbled it up. He walked outside his personal bathroom waking the latter who still had the tight highs into his caramel thighs.

"Love, wake up." Namjoon spoke, gently tapping the latter's shoulder awake. The elder received a hum. After a few mins the Latter has been awake.

"Cmon, time for a bath" the dom grunted as he carried the younger going inside the wide bathroom, placing the cold and naked latter into the warm filled tub. This made the Latter's heart softened. A warm bath and good after care after all those things he'd done to your body? Yes please.

As the younger's thoughts were out. He didn't noticed that the dom slipped inside the warm soapy bath, embracing the younger while kidding his  bruised neck. "Thank you for today, love. Im sorry if it was too early i couldn't handle it", the dom chuckled at his eagerness to wreck the latter's precioud body. But then silenced was once replaced by a reply from the leaning latter.

"It's fine, as long as you always have after care" The younger pouted, receiving  a chuckle from the half lidded dom.

"I will."

A/n
;-; god please.