twenty three • back on tour

Maddie's POV

Oliver hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you, too," I said, pecking him on the lips.

I heard Chris make a gaging noise, and then I heard Gaia slap him and he shouted "oww!" Oliver and I laughed and he kissed me again.

Jordan, Julie, and Kelly were all here as well. They engulfed me in hugs, telling me to have fun and such.

I was super excited for the second part of the GS tour. Not only did I get to see different countries, but Gaia and Kylie were joining us on this tour. They were supposed to during North America, but things came up.

"Junebug, we gotta go," Chris says.

Oliver's embrace tightens and he gives me one last, long kiss. I hear a camera snap a photo and we turn around to see Gaia will at us. She says she'll send it to me later.

"I love you, baby," Oliver tells me.

"Love you, too," I reply.

"FaceTime me later!"

"I will!"

Chris practically had to pull me onto the tour bus. I plopped onto the couch with a sigh. Balz sat down next to me.

"Are you okay, my little spider?" He asked.

"Yeah, I get really homesick though. And I miss my friends."

"It's okay, you have us!"

I leaned into Balz and he hugged me. I hugged back and we sat like that for a good five minutes before we heard the bus door open and Ghost and Kylie walk in.

"Ghostie!" I shout, jumping up.

"Rude!" Josh exclaims, nearly falling off of the couch.

I jumped into Ghost's arms. I hadn't seen him in a few days. That's a long time!

"I missed you!" He says loudly.

"Me too!"

Kylie laughed. "Guys, it's only been three days!"

"That's a long time for us!" We say in unison.

This was gonna be a fun tour.

This is short and I'm not sure if I wanna include the second part of the tour. I'm running out of ideas! And ik Kylie and Gaia did the North American part of the tour lol,
I messed up.
     - salem ♡

Edited and revised
360 words