Going

"Listen Killer. I know what you're doing with my sister-" Nightmare began.

"I know," Killer said. "And let me guess, that's why you're not letting me do my job and protect her."

"Kills, we've been friends since I got here, but there's a difference between protecting her and sleeping with her."

"What about you and Cross?" He asked. "I don't remember Dream telling you off for that."

"Our situation is different. You won't ever see her again after this so what happens if you get her pregnant?"

"...We're careful..."

"Even if nothing like that happens you'll still break her heart leaving her there."

"Damnit Night can't you leave us alone! It's a little late to be pulling the overprotective brother act."

"You're not going and that's that!"

Killer stood at the city gate looking at Dream. Blue, Ink and Dust stood apart from them, watching curiously. The guards had been dismissed and the lower part of the city was mostly deserted.

"Killer," Dream began. Killer stepped forward and put a finger on her lips.

"I'll see you again, I promise," He said. Ignoring the watching eyes of Dust and the other two girls he leant forward and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, tears springing into her eyes. He pulled back and wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I promise," He repeated. She stepped back from him and began walking away, trying her best not to look back. He watched her go and stayed there as the others followed her. Night fell and still, he stayed there, looking out into the distance. Someone dropped beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Killer, come on, let's go home," Error said. Killer didn't move. "Killer."

"Don't you get it," Killer said. "My home just left and I can't follow her." Error looked at him then looked out into the distance.

"Yeah," He muttered. "I know how that feels..."

And now Afterdeath!

Reaper sat up in bed looking startled.

"What happened to you?" Asked Geno, opening her eyes. Reaper fell back down on the bed.

"I had the weirdest dream," Reaper answered.

"And what was that?"

"I was on the moon and there were bees everywhere."

"Oh?"

"They wouldn't leave me the fuck alone these bees. I wanted to go home but I couldn't cause my phone was stuck in a crater and you wouldn't help me." Geno blinked at him.

"I'm seriously beginning to consider getting you therapy."

Horror looked out the window and sighed.

"What's wrong Honey?" Lust asked. Horror sighed again.

"Just thinking about Killer and Error," He answered. Lust leant next to him.

"Not Dust?" Horror shook his head.

"Dust's still with Blue. I'll feel bad for him when he gets back." Lust giggled.

"Well, at least you don't have to feel bad for Reaper, Nightmare or yourself." Horror smiled.

"Thank god you're here to stay." He kissed her cheek. "I feel worst for Killer," He continued. "He has no chance of seeing Dream again. Error and Dust can at least go meet Blue and Ink at the border."

"Poor Killer."

"Poor Killer indeed."

Night had fallen and Dream was already yearning for what she'd lost. Blue and Dust shared a sleeping bag. Blue had a hand on his chest and he had an arm wrapped around her as they slept. Dream reached out a hand, feeling for the presence she knew wasn't there.

"Dream," Ink called out to her. She turned to face her best friend. "Did you really fall into a trap again? Did you really fall in love again?" She asked. Dream smiled weakly.

"I fell in love again," she answered. "But this time, it wasn't a trap."

Killer reached out a hand to the other side of his bed. It seemed so empty without her there. He felt so empty without her there.

"Dreamy," He whispered. The door opened and Cross walked in, holding something in her hands.

"Killer?" She asked.

"What is it?" Killer asked, dully. Cross gave him a slip of paper.

"This is from Dream. She told me to give this to you," she said. Killer sat up and took the paper. Cross left the room, only sparing one last glance back, and Killer looked down at the piece of paper. On it, in scrawling writing, were the words:

"I'm not ok with this." Killer let out a little laugh.

"Neither am I Dreamy," He said, laying back on his bed. "Neither am I."