🥀4.hospital🥀

Jungkook's pov

I stepped inside mr. Parks car. I saw that mr and mrs Park were talking to taehuyng. They didn't look happy but what would you expect.

Jimin's parents stepped into the car

"Hello mr and mrs Park." I kindly greeted them while my whole world felt like poo.

"Hey Jungkook everything okay." Mrs Park said while rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah everything is okay I just got scared. Everthing is okay don't worry." I lied I wanted to bwal my eyes out.

"Taehuyng saved me. So don't worry we need to ho to the hospital." I was so worried over Jimin all I wanted to be doing right now was being by his side and praying that everything will be okay...

They nodded and mr Park started the car. And we began driving. I looked out of the window. Trying to gather my thoughts. But the only thing I could think of was what just happend.

"Hey Jungkook I already told your parents don't worry. And I don't want you to talk to Taehuyng anymore he isn't a good influence on you. Got that." Mr Park said to me while not giving me a glance.

I just nodded ofcourse they don't want it that I talk to taehuyng. He is gay and just a sinner over all. But... he is also kinda friendly and he doesn't want to harm anyone. He is very kind and loving. And he gets bullied alot he doesn't deserve that.

I never really talked to him. But This is the second time that where in the same class. The first time was in elementary school. In  second garde to be exactly.

He always was weird and yeah still is. I don't get him how can he live while knowing that he is going to hell for what he does. I just can't imagine it.
And even in elementary school did I not talk to him.

But now were paired in a group project with him. And I got to talk to him and is it bad to say that he isn't that bad actually. I know that i'm suppose to disapprove those kind of people but he really isn't all that evil. But sins where made to be tempting.

And I stil feel bad for snapping at him like that.

"Jungkook were here you can get out of the car honey." Mrs Park said. With a reassuring tone in her voice.

"Oh yeah thanks for driving me here with you." I said in a polite way.

I stepped out of the car looking around me the hospital was huge it looked rich and yeah huge.

We walked inside and it was all white and very clean. And it smelled very clean like uhm some brand of cleaning products.

Mr Park was talking to the receptionist.

"Jungkook how are you? You are so quiet" mrs Park said while giving me a hug.

I was to lost in my own thoughts that I just hugged back and didn't want to let go she made me feel safe when I was going insane by my own thoughts.

And when I finaly found my voice again I anwserd her.

"Yeah i'm just buzy in my head I have alot to think about. But everything is fine don't worry." I let her go and smilled kindly to her.

"Jimin is in room 508 thats on the 4th floor. Everthing is fine he has woken up and he broke his arm he does need surgery tho." Mr Park said with a relieved expression on his face.

I sighed I was so happy that he was okay. It would hurt me more if he was in a coma or something. Still I wish I was the one laying in that hospital bed. Because then Jimin wouldn't be hurt. I feel guilty for not looking good.

I should have looked better. If we only looked better then Jimin wouldn't be hurt right now. And Taehuyng didn't have to save us.

"Mrs park why do you think that Taehuyng didn't help Jimin-huyng" I curiously asked I didn't expect an anwser.

"Well he is a child from the devil." Mr Park said just like it was nothing.

"And how do you know that does jimin-huyng talk about him." I wanted anwsers.

"His mom and I used to be in the same class. And we dated for 6 months" he said while pressing number 4 on the elevator.

"Is that all" I asked again I just knew that there was more.

"She used to do drugs when we where dating. I was in a relationship with her because I wanted to rebel. But she cheated on me with Taehuyng's dad who would let her hang a few years later because she got pregnant. And she got cursed by god for doing such unspeakable things. The curse was her own son. And so thats the reason that her son is gay." Mr Park said in a calm almost hurt voice.

"She deserves so much better." He sighed and looked down.

I could see that Mrs Park wasn't happy.

I care alot about mr and mrs Park. Because my real parents are always. Gone they choose the church over there own childeren.

"But yeah I was around your age. So just a teenager who wanted to explore a little. But then I met Mrs Park and I realized that I should wake uo from my dream. You can't dream forever." Mr park said with a weak smile on his face.

I wanted to say something again but we where at Jimin's room.

Mr Park opend the door and.

"Ah Jiminie cutie are you in alot of pain I hope not." Mrs Park ran up to her son.

"Yeah mom everthing is okay don't worry seriously." Jimin responded

I sighed out of relieve thet he was okay.

"Jungkook please say that you aren't hurt it's stupid I should have looked
Better. I'm so sorry if you got scared." Jimin said to me while looking at me with a consurend look on his face.

And at that moment I couldn't hold it anymore so I just........

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Thanks for reading this book💕

I purple you all💝

*logs off*