Chapter 9 - Star City 2046

3rd Person POV

"Wait." Brooklyn says. "This is Star City."

"I thought you said the time line was safe." Sara says.

"Yeah, Star City was intact in 2016." Rip says. "This... this is 2046."

"Don't move!" A man in a hood says, jumping up onto a truck with a bow and arrow on his back. Rip holds his gun up.

"Oh, thank God." Sara says.

"I said don't move." The man says.

"It's me. It's Sara." Sara says.

"Hey, Oliver, look, I-I know it's been a long time, but don't you remember that Rip Hunter recruited us to become legends?" Ray asks.

"I never heard of any legends." The man says, revealing his face to show that he was definitely NOT Oliver Queen. He nocks an arrow.

The man shoots at the group and swings around on a zipline.

"Get back!" Rip says to everyone and they take cover as the man drops to the ground.

"This guy a friend of yours? I don't like him." Rory says.

The man continues to shoot at the group. Brooklyn nocks arrows of her own and shoots back at him.

 Brooklyn nocks arrows of her own and shoots back at him

"What are you doing?" Sara asks.

"Shooting back!" Brooklyn exclaims.

Rip does the same with his laser gun.

"This can't be the Green Arrow." Kendra says.

"That's not Oliver Queen." Sara says.

"Sure dresses like him." Ray says.

"Shoots arrows like him!" Snart says after an arrow is shot at him.

Brooklyn shoots more at the man.

"So does Brooklyn but that doesn't make her Oliver!" Sara exclaims.

"Well, whoever he is, I don't plan on sticking around to get shish kebabbed by this dude." Jax says.

Snart shoots his cold gun.

"Kid's right. Let's stay behind and kill him." Rory says.

"We need you in charge of the ship." Rip yells.

They all start running back to the ship. Brooklyn shooting one last time before running with the others.

They walk onto the broken down ship and onto the bridge.

"All right, Rip. Tell us the truth." Sara says.

"You've all seen how the timeline is malleable, in flux until it is set." Rip says. "Well, this future is not set. Remember when I told you it was dangerous for any of you to know too much about your own futures? Well, the events that you dread could very well come to be due to your actions to prevent them."