YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King

Começar do início

He turned back to the boy and sighed. "I will let you go for now," he tells him but still in a deep and menacing tone.

The boys nods furiously. "T-Thank you, Kris."

The latter just walked away, but not to where is classroom would be.

One by one, the crowd slowly vanished and everyone went back to what they were doing before Kris arrived.

You had the thought of leaving but the boy from earlier was still frozen.

"Are... Are you alright?" you asked him as you walked closer.

"He did not hurt me..." the boy uttered out.

"He wouldn't, you did nothing wrong. It was him who is not looking at his way---"

"No," the boy cuts you off. "I did completely wrong. I need to pay for this," he adds and grabbed his backpack from behind. He opened it and took out a new set of uniform. "Here."

Your brows crossed as you looked down at the uniform he just shoved into your arms. "And what am I going to do with this?" you asked.

"Be the one to give it to him for me, please," the boy answered. "Thank you!"

"Wait!!" you hollered but the boy already ran far from you. "Darn it... What am I supposed to do with this?" You muttered to yourself.

You glanced down at the uniform then to where Kris headed to. Sighing, you walked to his direction and decided to just give it to him.

You thought you got lost of his track for a second, but you realized he was not that far. You saw him, trying to take the stain off, used tissues all around him.

He was alone. You are going to face the school's king alone.

You walked up to him without saying anything.

Kris noticed the presence and his movements stopped. He looked up and his eyes grew a lot wide when he saw you walking towards him. He gulped audibly when you stopped just a meter away.

You had an emotionless look on your face as you stated at the man in front of you who seems like he had seen a ghost.

"That man you bumped into earlier, he wants to give this to you," you spoke out, reaching the nearly folded uniform to him.

But Kris just continued to stare at you.

"Hey, my arm's hurting," you called out and Kris snapped back into reality.

"T-Thanks," he stammered. You never heard about him stammering.

He reached out for the clothes. His movements were gentle, you observed.

"You should thank him," you said. "You were the one who bumped into him earlier and you are the one who got mad," you added.

Kris felt his face burn because of that. "I-I didn't mean t-to," he uttered.

His stammers made you frown. He was clearly speaking fine minutes ago, what's happened to him now.

"Y-Y/N, right?"