Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Gif to the side of Cammy who is played by Allie Marie Evans  ~~~>

I really didn't want to be here right now.  If I wasn't I could be sitting at home reading a book and eating marshmallows.  Right now I'm stuck in-between an over excitable Stella, and a loud, most-likely drunk, Two-Bit, and it sucks.  Everyone's having a great time and eating what looks like to be good food, I ordered a cheeseburger but got served hot dog and the waitress was too much of a bitch to go back to change my order, and to top it off I'm pretty sure she spat in my lemonade which was three quarters ice. 

"You alright there Sid? This is the first time I've seen you quiet longer than a minute." Two-Bit asked, nudging his elbow hard into my ribs.  I winced at the pain.

"Damn Two-Bit, we're not all guys you know?" I asked, lightly rubbing over the sore spot on my side.

"Whoops sorry, sometimes I forget my strength, its hard being this strong you know?" He asks jokingly, showing me his "guns".  I let out a small laugh.

"Wow! Almost as strong as Superman!" I pinched his cheek before patting the top of his head.   Two-Bit gasped and turned to face me.

"I'll have you know, my name is in fact Clark Kent, and if that doesn't turn you on-" I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth, cutting him off.

"Alright, calm down there, buddy." He laughed raised his eyebrows at me.  I removed my hand from his face.

At least the girls are getting along with the boys, some probably friendlier than others... Steve and Cammy that is.  I swear they haven't left each other alone all night, at the moment they're holding hands and they're sitting quite close to each other. 

I highly doubt this is the second time they've ever seen each other by the way they're acting.

I'm pretty sure that Stella said after we had dinner we were going to watch a movie, hopefully at the cinema because the drive in is always too loud and its hard to focus on the movie that's being shown, another plus to the cinema would be that if Steve and Cammy were to start making out it would be too dark to see them. 

"Hey, Soda?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah?"

"Is Winston coming tonight or not?" Jenny leaned over the table a bit so she was able to hear his reply, or to show more of her cleavage, who knows?  I could see Taylor sending her a glare out of the corner of her eye. 

That's strange.  I could've sworn that Jenny and Ponyboy liked each other or something.  Well I'm sorry to say Jenny, but I think Soda only has eyes for Taylor right now.

"How am I supposed to know?" Soda replied, and with that Jenny immediately closed her mouth and leaned back in her seat, Taylor had a small smirk on her face.   

This scenario is highly amusing, I seriously thought the entire gang got along but I guess not.  Both girls are incredibly sweet when they're not together, but I hardly know them, so who am I to judge?

Good news though, there is a high chance that Dally won't show up tonight.  I don't think I would really mind if he did though, but only if he didn't come near me. 

By the looks of Steve and Cammy it seems that it will only be Stella and I that make it home tonight.  I should stop looking at people's relationships; it's not good for my mental health.  I'm pretty sure it's my destiny to grow up a single, old, crazy lazy, and run a dairy and yell at all of the obnoxious teenagers that come in and chase them out with a broom... I'm going to stop thinking about that because the more I do the more real it seems.