Chapter 23

The blue haired man seemed to sit there, almost awaiting his destruction. However, as the sweat began to crackle of Bakugou's hand, anger turning his vision red, a blur moved away and he was suddenly aiming at an empty chair. His target, however, stood in the corner with eyes full of taunt. 

"Oi, ratass! How about you fight me instead of running?! No reason to keep me safe this time" Bakugou almost forgot that next to him stood Shinsou, who was looking between the two almost unamused. What the fuck? This man was the reason both of their loves were now dead yet only Bakugou seemed to be angry. 
Why?

"Bakugou, we just need to get that antidote," No, no, they needed to do a lot more. They needed to avenge all of their friends. Sero, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima.. even that stupid fucking Deku if he's not still kicking. Sure, the antidote is important to put a stop to the spread but this fucker needs to be dead if Bakugou is to feel any peace within himself. 

"You get it. I'll deal with the asshole who caused this mess..." With that, Bakugou was running again at Tomura, watching as a smile cracked on his face, a dried hand stretching towards him. Yet the world rose as Bakugou ducked under the arm, aiming to slam his palm into Shigiraki's stomach, causing the man to stumble into the wall behind him as Bakugou pulled back. 
He knew of the quirk. A quirk that could kill him with just five fingers, similar to that Roundface's means of activation.

Yet he didn't give a damn as he began to swing punch after punch. That was how Kirishima fought wasn't it? Throwing punches and relying on brute strength instead of any fancy trick that would get rid of the enemy. But why did his knuckles feel like they were on fire? Why were they bleeding as they pounded into an empty wall, crimson coating them as his red eyes looked around in a confused desperation. 

Shinsou had left to try to find the antidote, clear by the single door left partially open as footsteps echoed into the room from the almost empty hallway and grew quieter as time ticked on. 

Now it was time to focus. 

Bakugou could still hear Crusty Skin as a cackle ripped through the room, yet he hadn't any idea how he had gotten away from right in front of him, or even where the asshole was right now. So he did the one thing he knew well enough... sent off an explosion to light the room up. the walls glimmered a light orange before it faded away. 

And a shadow jumped at him from behind.

* * *

Shinsou could feel the metal clash below his feet as he ran, hurried in hope to find whatever the antidote would look like. The walls were bare, the corridor almost like a length of metal and stone that seemed never ending.

Yet it would end. 

A darkened door dug it's way into Shinsou's mind as he saw it, running at him like a wild beast. He was no sooner at it than he had noticed it, his hands fidgeting with the handle as he pulled it open. Was his hands shaking? 

The fear of not finding anything was overwhelming as the purple haired boy searched frantically across the almost barren room. There had to be something. Some means to hide an antidote.

He couldn't fail them once more. 

* * *

Jesus Christ, how was he still alive? That Crusty Skin asshole had multiple times to beat him, touch him and kill him immediately. Was he just messing with Bakugou? More than likely, he seemed like the type of dickhead to.. 

Yet the explosions kept coming as the muscles in Bakugou's arm went tense, causing a pang of panic in his mind as he tried to see if this one had done enough damage. 

This time, the hit had done clear damage instead of the asshole miraculously avoiding it like the last 10 fucking times. Maybe he had beaten the system? Destroyed what was doing it?

Just as the smirk came onto his face, Bakugou felt the ground below him become almost sinkable. looking down to see a dark purple and black hole circling him.

Shit, he forgot about the warping asshole-- 

* * * 

Shinsou's hands felt numb as he clawed at the loose floorboard. There had to be something hidden in it's invisible depths, right? Why else would it be the one singular floorboard not sealed tightly.. then it came out. 

Wood clattered on wood as he reached his hand into the space below the floorboards and felt his eyes water as his hand curled around a glass bottle. It had to be almost 2 liters from the feel of it but he needed to be sure.

So as he pulled it up into the limited light around him. air choked in his throat as a tear fell to the floor. 

"Antidote"

P.S
OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR LIKE A MONTH. School and other commitments have kept me so busy but I will try to keep updating as often as possible! Holiday is coming up soon so yey