Chapter 11

He sat up with a head full of fog, his thoughts hard to assemble as the information he heard in his head.

Villians.
Planned.
Kill heroes.

A fierce anger rushed through Bakugou as he sat up, causing all sets of eyes to fall onto him as a false smile  settled on Kaminari's face.

"Oh you're awake!! Shinsou was just telling us-"
"I heard. Thanks."

Even Bakugou was shocked at how calm his voice was. It filled the room with a chilling anger which was bubbing in a closed bottle.  A bottle which threatened to explode and hit all of them sat in the room.

Despite this, the smiles of falsehood never seemed to falter on the two remaining squad members. The Shinsou fellow just seemed to stare at Bakugou with a look of almost knowledge.. piercing through his mind like he knew everything down to the last small thought.

But his voice remained calm as he slowly stood up, his leg shaking as feeling slowly returned to them, allowing him to move shakingly towards the stranger.
There was a rising tension with each step as Katsuki approached him, but not once did either speak. Not until Katsuki asked the question.

"Do you know where these dipshits are?"

It was simple but the reaction felt like he threw a knife at each and everyone sat around him. Looks of not only confusion but fear.. doubt.. washed onto Denki and Ashido's faces before fading into ones of reflection. Canvases to display Bakugou's own emotions.

The reply was almost simplier but with more power. It was almost as if the two boys were competing for the best reaction of the two idiots. Silence seemed to creep around every corner.

"I think so."

"Good. Tell us now."

• • •

The conversation couldn't have been longer than half an hour but it felt like it had got on a few hours before tensions had calmed. Each word fired was almost like a bullet. Calm. Unsuspected. But deadly.

Kaminari was completely silent at this point, much like Mina was. Their blonde haired leader, which he was at this point, had pulled them to him as he discussed a plan to take out the "assholes that made a bad choice". However, Kaminari couldn't distract himself from looking over at Shinsou. His dark yet caring eyes.
His purple hair which became darker closer to the roots.
The way he met Kaminari's eye with a fierce yet soft look in his own.

Shinsou had already made it clear that he was going to be leaving the three in order to find more students to provide help and information to but Kaminari almost didn't want to let him leave. Not in a possessive way but.. he didn't want this boy he barely knew to be killed.

"Oi,  Shit For Brains are you even listening?!" Bakugou's voice snapped Kaminari back to the conversation like a harsh rope. The pit in his stomach seemed to beckon for more attention but were soon ignored as he nodded.
This brought a grin to Mina's face. She knew he had no clue.. they were basically one in the same at this point afterall. Always knew the other's thoughts.

So once Bakugou had stormed off to sort out supplies with a newfound determination, Mina explained it simply. Everytime his attention faded, she would wait for it to return.

At the end of the half hour, Kaminari had a small idea what was going on as he grinned, before turning to Shinsou.

It was time for farewells, afterall. The thought made Kaminari sick to the stomach but he kept a smile.

"Hey, be careful, yeah? Once this is over, we can hang out.. I like you afterall!"

"Yeah.. you as well."

And with that, Kaminari was being pulled out by Bakugou, unaware of the replicated feelings in the purple haired boy.

Unaware as the blush rose on Shinsou's from the comment.

"I like you".