《14》

Five's P.O.V

Luther left to retrieve a car for our mission impossible, leaving me and Eleanor alone in my lifeless bedroom.

I sat down on my bed with my back to El, cradling Dolores.

I was slightly embarrassed in front Eleanor, since I probably looked crazy to her, talking to a mannequin and all. Maybe, she would think I was too weird and would try to avoid me.

I must of been too deep in thought, because I didn't realise that El had sat down next to me. I only realised when she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah it's just.... it's just a really bad situation I'm in, we're in even." I replied, refusing to look at her.

She went silent for a few seconds  before replacing her hand over my hand and stroked it with her thumb.

"She's beautiful." El whispered.

"She is isn't she." I agreed, finally facing her.

"Listen, you don't have to be afraid, or embarrassed any more. If you ever need to get anything off of your chest just talk to me, I'll always be here for you." She told me.

I let out a sniff before she enveloped me in a hug.

"It'll all work out soon Five." She said as she stroked my hair soothingly.

No one's P.O.V

20 minutes had passed and the two teens had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

However, Luther had to ruin the moment by honking the car horn, waking them up.

"Its about God damn time!" Five stated, jumping up.

He helped up Eleanor, took her hand and they made their way to the car.

-

Luther, Eleanor and Five sat in the small car as they drove down an abandoned road surrounded by empty fields.

"You know, I never enjoyed it." Five said, as the car came to a halt.

"What?" Luther asked.

"The killing. I mean, I was good at my work, and I took pride in it... but it never gave me pleasure. I think it was all those years alone, solitude can do funny things to the mind." He admitted.

"Yeah, well, you were gone for such a long time. I only spent four years on the moon, but that was more that enough, it's the being alone that breaks you." Luther said.

"Still, we're all together now, anyway, do you think they'll buy it?" Eleanor asked, trying to change the topic.

"Well, what I do know is that they're desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. If the commission find out, they'll be in deep shit... Oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back." Five answered, turning to face the blonde, they shared a sweet yet understanding smile before Luther intentionally cut in,

"Well I should hold onto it."

"Hm?"

"Incase they make a move on you." He explained.

"Okay, Luther, but be careful. I mean, I've lived a long life, but your still a young man, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it." Five warned him.

Soon, another car came towards them.

"Here we go..."

All three opened their door and made their way to the side of the car.

The other car held two people wearing creepy animal masks and black suits.

"If this all goes sideways, do me a favour and tell Dolores I'm sorry." Five quietly asked Eleanor, and in response she gave him a quizzical nod.

The sound of a car door opening caught their attention as they saw the two agents step out of the vehicle and walk towards them.

Five went to meet them in the middle whilst Luther and Eleanor hesitantly stayed put.

"The masks really necessary?" Five asked, resorting to the agents removing the creepy animal masks.

"So where is it, kid?" Cha-cha questioned.

"Wow, that's how you're gonna start. You know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day!" The teen responded looking back to the others.

"You won't even make it halfway there." The woman threatened, pulling pulling out a gun and aiming.

"Maybe, but as I'm sure you found out in your previous foray, my brother is not your average giant." He stated confidently.

"He's right, you dropped a chandelier on him, and he got right back up." Her partner, Hazel agreed with their enemy.

"By the time you took him out, he'd smash your precious briefcase to a pulp."

"Probably is too, right? So, how do we help each other?" Hazel asked.

-

"Hey, I think they're talking about you."
Eleanor spoke to her tall brother.

Luther's eyebrows furrowed together and he tried to walk into the other conversation. But, before he could, Eleanor stuck her hand out in front of him,

"What do you think you're doing? You try to do something and it will get you killed!" She hissed.

-

"I need you to get in contact with your superior, so I can have a chat with her face-to-face." Five told them, quieting his voice a little so Eleanor wouldn't hear him.

"About what?" Cha-cha agressively asked, still pointing her gun at Five.

"Well, I don't believe that's any of your concern." He replied with a straight face.

"Just don't tell her about the briefcase." She demanded.

"Fair enough."

All three turned around and went back to the car. Cha-cha reached for the phone, Hazel just stood and kept an eye in Five, and Five returned to the car.

'What happens now?" Luther asked.

"Now we wait." He responded.

Five minutes had passed when the faint sound of an ice cream truck jingle started to play.

Al three turned to see what it was, only to see a small truck making it's way towards them.

"Is that her?" Luther questioned.

"Haha, think again." Eleanor giggled, as to what was about to happen.

The van came closer and they saw an excited Klaus waving out of the window.

"The hell is he doing here?" Five asked, confused.

Then the sound of Diego screaming "go faster!" Encouraged Klaus to step on it.

"It's a set up!" Cha-cha shouted and fired her gun, followed by Hazel.

The bullets surprisingly made no dent to the truck, however the truck made damage to them.

Then suddenly everything froze.

----------

1108 words.

Okay its legit been a year since I last updated it which is terrible I know.

But, hopefully, I'm back. Watch me take another year to update lol

So sorry.