《5》

Eleanor's P.O.V

When I re - entered the house, I had no idea on where to go.

So, I decided to walk round the house to recall everything.

-

I entered the kitchen and walked in on Allison, Klaus and Five having a conversation.

"An entire square block. Forty - two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee!" Five angrily exclaimed, slamming the empty coffee filter onto the wooden table.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison recalled.

"Well, he hated children too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus added, giggling in the process.

"I'm taking the car." Five huffed.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked, suddenly intrigued.

Five looked over to Klaus and said,
"To get a decent cup of coffee." as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison questioned.

Five was kind of scaring me, every second he was getting more serious.

"I know how to do everything!" He said before disappearing.

"I feel like we should try and stop him, but then again, I also kinda want to see what happens." Klaus spoke, jumping up and waving his arms around.

I rolled my eyes and sauntered off to my old room.

-

I slowly pushed the creaky door open, to reveal my once loved bedroom.

The walls were painted light purple and were covered in posters of god knows.

My single bed stood in the corner, behind it was pictures of The Umbrella Academy. My favourite one was the image of me and Five sat on the old swing set.

Them I had everything else you would find in an ordinary bedroom.

I lay down on my bed and let everything that just happened catch up.

Five's P.O.V

I walked into the dimly lit building.

No one was there so I rang the stupid bell impatiently.

No response came from the back so I let out an irritated sigh - I don't have time for this.

Some old guy entered and sat down next to me. He exhaled deeply, glanced at me and went back to his crossword.

"Sorry, sink was clogged." The waitress apologized, "So, what'll it be?"

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair." The man nodded.

"Mmhmm sure, can I get the kid a glass of milk or something?"

I found this amusing, so I decided to play along with it,

"The kid wants coffee. Black." I scoffed but kept a smile on.

"Cute kid." She chuckled, looking at the man and me.

He looked confused but when she looked at me, I gave her a big smile. This made her even more uncomfortable.

She went off to make the coffee whilst I started a conversation with the man,

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters, and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" I nodded with a half smile.

"Uh, I suppose." He said, even more confused.

The waitress brought over my coffee and the guys éclair. He brought out 10 dollars and handed it to her.

"I got his." He said, gesturing towards me.

I thanked him and looked at his jacket stitching.

"You must know your way around the city?" I spoke.

"I hope so. I've been driving it for 20 years." He joked, neither of us laughing.

"Good, I need an address." I told him.

We made a small negotiation and he finished his éclair and left.

I was alone once again.

I kind of wish Eleanor was here, she usually followed me whenever I left without telling anyone, but she would of appeared by now.

My thoughts were interrupted when a group of men carrying guns crashed into the diner.

"Hmm, that was fast, I thought I'd have more time before they found me." I thought out loud.

"Okay, so let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us, they want to talk." The main man commanded.

"Well I've got nothing to say." I shrugged, I just wanted to drink my coffee and go back home to El.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?" He asked.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that... you won't be going home." I smirked before grabbing a knife and disappearing.

I popped up behind him and stabbed his back. He started shooting, causing another guy to fall to the floor.

I dissapeared again, leaving the remaining men searching for me.

I poofed onto a table and called them,
"Hey, assholes!" And dissapeared yet again.

They set of gunfires in the direction of where they last saw me.

I appeared outside of the door and knocked. The guy turned around and I  saluted him, before disappearing.

I grabbed a mop and stabbed it into one guys side, strangled another with it, stabbed a guy with a pencil and threw plates at another. I ran through the middle of the last two guys and they shot themselves.

There, job done, simple.

I saw the tracker device on the floor and realised there was a tracker inside of my arm.

There was a knife on the side, so I took it, and stabbed my arm.

Hissing at the pain, I fumbled round and caught hold of the device. I pulled the chip out and threw it in a puddle on my way out.

-

When I returned home, it was late at night. I travelled from outside to my room and slowly opened the door.

"That was a long coffee trip, wasn't it?"

I looked up to see a curious Eleanor sat on my bed.

"I can expla-" I said before dropping to the floor.

----------

975 words.

I'm so shocked that I have 83 reads wow.