《7》

Eleanor's P.O.V

I knew Five would kill me if he found out I was spying on him.

But I took the risk nevertheless.

Klaus and Five walked in silence into this massive building, with me not far behind.

They were guided to an office surrounded by glass walls, what is this place?

"Like I told your son earlier, any information about the prothsetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The man told them.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five growled, leaning on the table. Wow, he sure is desperate for some glass eye.

"Well, that's not my problem, sorry. Now, there's really something I can do, so-" The man said before being cut off by Klaus.

"And what about my consent?" Klaus said putting on a weird voice.

"Excuse me?" The man questioned.

"Who gave you permission, to lay your hands on my son?" He slowly asked, and soon started crying.

"What?" The man and Five asked, both as confused as the other.

"You heard me." Klaus stated.

"I didn't touch your son" the man tried to keep himself calm.

Oh really? Well then, how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked, standing up. This isn't going to end well.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" The man started.

Klaus grabbed Five's arm and punched him in the face, giving him a swollen lip... makes sense.

I let out an accidental gasp, which made the bleeding Five look around suspiciously.

"I want it. Name, please. Now!" Klaus breathed leaning on the table with both hands.

"You're crazy" The man said, pointing at Klaus.

He was crazy, a crazy genius.

"You've got no idea." Klaus chuckled.

He picked up a snow globe and started to gush about it,

"Peace on Earth, That's so sweet."

He took the snow globe and smashed it into his head.

My smile started to fade into a concerned frown.

Klaus groaned and yelled, clearly in pain,

"God, that hurt!"

The man reached for the telephone, freaking out. Klaus grabbed the phone off of him and started to 'panic'.

"There's been an assult in Mr. Big's office, and we need security now! Schnell!" He screamed.

"Now here's what's going to happen, Grant."

"It's Lance" he corrected Klaus.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood. And they're gonna wonder, what the hell happened. And we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us. You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little chicken like you, you're gonna be passed around like a...., never mind. You're just gonna do great." Klaus chuckled.

Five let out a big smile, a very rare thing for him to do.

"Jesus, you're a real sick bastard" Lance told him.