"Yes yoonie, but I am tired shall we go straight to our home?" I said tiredly.

"Hmmm" he just hummed, why yoongi is behaving differently? From when we left he is acting strangely like I want anything or I want to go anywhere? I don't know and I didn't ask because of long travel plus pregnancy time it's making me more tired. I slowly closed my eyes to take some rest.

"Chim, chim" I know the owner of this voice, he slightly shaking and trying to wake me up, I whined "Take me to the room, yoonie" I said with still on closing eyes lazy to open and walk.

"Sorry chim, urgent work come up. So I need to go now"

"It's okay, you can go after putting me on our bed I'm so tired yoonie" I said while yawning and rubbing my eyes in tired.

"Sorry baby, it's very urgent, I have to.." I opened my eyes in angry "One last time I asking you yoongi?" I asked him without taking my eyes on him, he broke the contact "I am sorry chim" he mumbled tighten his grips on the car steering, after a few seconds of glaring, I get off with huge sigh slamming the door harshly to show my anger on him.

I walks fastly towards the main door, does not care about he went or not.

"I thought he will care about you and me, pup. But see here, now we know.." unlocked the door went straight to upstairs "I don't think he will chan.." when I open our bedroom room I was shocked and surprised, Now I can understand why he denied.

" when I open our bedroom room I was shocked and surprised, Now I can understand why he denied

I covered my mouth and cried in so so so much happiness. I can't describe my happiness in words. I can't take my eyes from those precious words. How long I waited for this moment finally I got it. In the center of flowers that gift! That gift! The same gift he broke last year, now in front of me. I take it slowly and hugs tightly cries and smiles in tons of happiness.

📢 Guys just FYI if you forget jimin's gift image I already uploaded it on Chapter 49 ~ Tomorrow 📢

"Marry me?"

I turned to look at my stupid boyfriend who is gonna be my husband soon. He does not kneel down, I can see his super shy face, scratching his nape and dancing eyes. Chuckles at his new behavior hug him tightly "You already know the answer, my dear husband" said between happy cries.

He separates the hug slowly and wipes my tear "Sorry chim, I think I did this in the wrong time, you take some rest first we will talk about this later, okay" he said and smoothly taps on my cheeks and went to clean the bed.

"Wait" I grabs his wrist "This is the most important thing now, I am not tired anymore yoonie. Tell me" yes how can I be tired hereafter?!

He shook his head "No chim, you should take some rest now" he was about to clean but I stopped him again "Okay, wait. At least let me save this beautiful moment" he nods slightly "Where is my bag?" "In the car" I was about to run but he stopped me "Wait, I will go and get it" I just nod fastly with a big grin on my face, the thought of so much caring husband.