9( Sabrina's witching funuel cerimony)

Renee's pov.

Once every one in the family was with us mom got ready to move Sabrina to our families mosaliam" ok everyone it's time to say our final good byes to Sabrina white voltori she sacrficed herself to save most of our family and for that we are thankful. Renee as Sabrina's mother do truly let her heart go and vow live a happy life " mom asks " I do bye Sabrina I will never stop loving you"I say " Jasper as Sabrina's step father do truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom says " I do bye Sabrina thanks for your sacrifice I will always love you as my own child" Jasper says " agelina as Sabrina's nice do truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom says " I do bye Sabrina thanks for your sacrifice I will always love you the aunt I never got to know" agelina says" before we go on adreeana before your aunt died she gave you a special gift which was vocal cords would you like to try to talk " mom asks " I a am h h happy t t to b b be  a able to s speak " adreeana stutters " ok then adreeana as Sabrina's niece do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom asks " I  do bye Sabrina thanks for your sacrifice and gift I will always love you the aunt that gave her life for me and my sisters" adreeana says" Mackenzie as Sabrina's niece do try let her heart go and vow to live a happy life " mom says " I do bye Sabrina thanks for everything you save my sister bond and will always love you the great aunt we never met but loved us enough to give her life for us " Mackenzie says" Jane and Alec as MacKenzie's mate do you truly let Sabrina's heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom says "we do bye Sabrina you will always be family to us " they say together" Felix,demetri and hedi as agelina's mate do you truly let Sabrina's heart go and vow to live a happy life " mom says "we do bye Sabrina you will always be family to us " they say together "aro ,ciaus and Marcus as adreeana's mates as well as Sabrina's adopted great uncle's do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom asks " we do bye Sabrina you will always be a voltrie princess and have our love" they say together" Esme as Sabrina's great great aunt do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom asks " I do bye Sabrina you were vary brave and I am glad to call you my family I will always love you my lovely and brave niece " Esme says  " Tanya and Carmen as esme's mate do you truly let Sabrina's heart go and vow to live a happy life " Mom asks " we do bye Sabrina you will always be considered family to us least in pice we all love you" they say together" sussen as Sabrina's oldest daughter do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life " I do bye mommy I will never forget you and I will take care of my sisters and complete the list you made us promise to complete rest in peace and keeping blessing your family " Susan says" Elizabeth and Esmeralda as Sabrina's youngest daughters do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life " mom says" we do bye mommy we will always love and remember you ready in pice" they say together" didyme as Sabrina's grandmother do you truly let her heart go and vow to live a happy life" mom says " I do bye Elizabeth I really love you and your big heart I hope you like your after life rest in peace while you're memmory lives on through us " MoMA says " I Isabella as Sabrina's grandmother truly let's her heart go and vow to live a happy life bye Sabrina I will always love you but I know I will possibly see again when we need your protection you will always be with me and your kids are in great hands so no worry's " mom says " I Renee white voltori give the spirits the ok to know accept there new member with open arms as United family we raise Sabrina white voltori's spirit up and but her soul in my family's soul box" I say as we all lift up our arms " go on to the after life and let us live our life as we vowed Sabrina you are loved by all of us" we all say as her body flouts and two bright lights came from her body before disappearing. "As Sabrina's daughters I ask you sussen, Elizabeth and Esmeralda would you like move your mother to her glass coffen " I ask "yes grandma they said ad started using there magic to lift Sabrina's body into her glass coffen "we as Sabrina white voltori's daughters lay her into her last bed for eternity with love and care" they say as they lay her down I grab the things we gave her and gave them to the girls "we as Sabrina white voltori's nieces lay all her gifts around her to take to the after life with her" the girls say then Esme comes up "as Sabrina's great great great aunt me as well as agelina, Mackenzie and adreeana's mates wrote down the full name of there first child as it was her choice we give he the make shift bithcerticets we made for her to hold into the after life but the papers on har chest an folds them "  we as Sabrina's mother and step father we cover her with the cremonel clear sheet " Jasper and I say covering her up "  we as Sabrina's grandmother's know cover her glass resting place so we my welcome her into our mosaliam " mom says " girls go say bye to your cusunt one your mother's father's side we will wait for you to return as the mosaliam isn't yet ready to receive Sabrina's coffen on the display stage " I say as Jasper my mom's and I leave to set the display stage up were Sabrina will stay until someone else dies and she will join the others in the family around the display stage every family member that moves are stacked up we move my great great grandpa to his final and last reasting place and put all of the flowers and the family sheet in a bin with his name to go into our families respects room so we can all still pay our respects to the other around the display stage and we set it up for Sabrina I take out the plate we made for my great great  grandpa and put it on the side of his coffen Gramps you have finally reach your final resting place so I put your final name plate on the side of your coffin"  I say buting in on the coffin and letting my magic make it sticks and kissing the plate. I Isabella white voltori as the head of the white family welcomes my granddaughter Sabrina white voltori into the white mosaliam for her last resting place Sabrina will be placed on this newly clean and set up display case until the time comes to ready it for the next family member.so I say so mote it be "mom say waiting for the glow that showes Sabrina joind the white family spirits and they have all blessed the display stage so we may set Sabrina in her second to final resting place "it has glowed let's gather the family so we may place Sabrina in her place" mom says when we got back to the castle I see the girls we already placed Clarissa in her place they already had the display stage ready for her  the girls said the trucks waiting outside since the mosaliam is in Italy I thought it would be easier the telporting with Sabrina's caoffin I say and we all carry Sabrina to the truck and sit around her coffin while Jane drove us to the cemetery. When we get to the cemetery we all carry Sabrina's coffin to the mosaliam up to the display stage" as Sabrina white voltori's last living family we happy place our loved one place her on her blessed rest place till time comes to clean and set it up for the next family member we all love you Sabrina rest in peace" we all say placeing the coffin on the family sheet and we all place a flower on and around her coffin and leave to go back to the castle.