prologe

Author's pov. 

From the beginning reneesmes hated her sister's. She wanted to be the only child. She wanted her parents to only love her. She wanted everything. After Bella gave birth. To all four of her children she got to hold all of them but the only child she wanted was reneesme. The only child the rest of the cullens loved was reneesme. So Edward locked the other three in the basement chained to the wall. They were prisoners to their own family. They used them for any reason at all. They were abused. And raped by their own family when the couples wanted to spice up their sex lives. They were not given food,water,or blood unless they were dragged upstairs to get raped and even then it was only one cup of blood. The only one that didn't get raped was adreeana but that was because no she was considered broken. Nothing was wrong with her except that she wouldn't make any sounds what so ever. The only name they received were freaks because the had two different eye colors. One was emerald green and the other was blue it made no sense to their parents why they had a blue eye.  They had to name them selves the oldest is adreeana the middle one was Angelina. And the youngest was Mackenzie. They called them selves the unwanted cullens. These are their thoughts.

(Adreeana)

I feel bad for my sisters we now look like we are 7 and our own family uses us. I am a little lucky that I don't get raped but not my sister's. Reneesme is the wanted Cullen the one that gets everything. She beats us a lot I don't understand what we ever did to her. Me and my younger sisters have the same gifts we are copy cats, consumers of gifts,and shields. We have all the cullens gifts.

(Angelina )

I feel hopeless I am beat, raped and starved. My older sisters are lucky well one more then the other reneesme gets everything while adreeana is considered broken because she doesn't make any sounds she only gets beat and starved. We hate being the cullens prisoners. They don't even leave the house all at once and if they do we go with them but get chaned to something. We can't escape even if we try. We all have a mind link to each other except for reneesme. We know what each other are thinking that's also how we communicate I am know that adreeana was thinking about what our gifts are.

(Mackenzie)

Like my sisters thought we live as prisoners among our own family. We can escape because we are never left alone in the house we are locked in the basement while renesme gets everything including love. Some times the would leave Angelina and I unchaned but that's only if we give them a show we got so used to it that when jasper would perject lust we would help each other out We even would help adreeana if she wanted when we weren't chained we could walk aroud the basement some times we would stand at the door and listen to what was going on we would also use our shields to receive gifts of any vampire that walked into the house.

Their lives were horrible all they wanted was to be free and loved. They hoped it would change. One day their Was a commotion up stairs and the younger sisters were unchaind so they listened to everything. As the days go on no one came down so they just listened to everything that was going on upstairs the even users their shields  to get more gifts.  This is we're I will start the story at.