3 (Italy)

Marcus's pov.

I could tell that the three sisters are connected by a really strong bond that allows them to contact their powers and make them stronger. I could also tell that adreeana is mine and my brothers mate. We had to stop in Texas because Mackenzie was starting to get week so we stopped to hunt. Adreeana came to as Mackenzie passed out." Ok I need blood Then I can take over for my sister we don't have time we have to hide in Paris because the cullens are after you all" adreeana says through our mind link" Oh and I don't make any sound I am a complete mute" She says through our mind link. After she has enough blood to sustain her gifts we head to Paris and hide underground. We send guards to get our food while we hide Angelina has come to and getting stronger like adreeana but mackenzie is still out" why is Mackenzie still out"  Felix asks"  because she used a lot of energy to keep us shielded and she was already weak as long as we keep force feeding her blood she should come to. " Angelina says"  I think we should make this a safe house it gives us something to do and we will have our own privacy for the mated couples"  I say"  sounds good but I don't think it will end well"  aro says " easy fix close your eyes and imagine what the safe house should look like." Angelina says. And then we did as told and she conjered up a power to allow her to build a house in less then a min. And then she used it.

7 weeks later

We have been here for 7 weeks waiting for the ok to continue on our travels" ok we can go but we gotta hurry they are moving this way so we stay underground" Angelina says"  Ok let's go"  aro. Says and we all run at vamp speed to get to Italy as fast as we can. When we get to the castle we all sat down and talked. Then we all separated to do our own things and get to know our mates.