Unwanted Visitors

Start from the beginning

I guess this is kinda what you would expect for someone who is a model AND a fashion designer.

When I got got of the limo I almost wanted to hide. I mean yeah I was technically 'rich' but I've never been in a mansion before because I've never lived with my dad.

"Wow" I mumbled.

"It isn't even that mesmerizing. " satsuski chuckled.

"Yeah to you" I laugh

"Anyway remember what I said"

When we go to the front door we were greeted by a beautiful lady.

She smiled big and gave satsuski a hug.
This couldn't be satsuki's mom.

"Cassie this is my mom, Sakiko"

Welp I guess that is the mom .

"Hello I'm cassie" I introduce myself, showing off my Japanese skills. Which brought a smile to her face

"Nice to meet you cassie, come in please, we don't have much time to get ready " she says before leading the way.

"So how is my daughter doing today?" She smiled ruffling up satsuski's hair.

Daughter???

Satsuski groans before speaking, "mom we already been through this"

"Oh right! Male pronouns, You know I'm getting old I can't keep up with you anymore"

"Whatever" satsuski mumbles fixing his hair.

During that whole discussion,  I didn't realize we finally stopped in a huge closet.

"MRS KIM WHERE ARE MY FIZZ WATERS I ASKED YOU TO PLACE IN HERE" Mrs. Sakiko yells making me jump.

"Told you" he whispers.

Sakiko looks back at me and smiles "I'm sorry dear I just get really thirsty sometimes and need my water" she explains softly alot different from earlier. 

In no time a small lady rushed in with a cart of waters.

"I'm sorry m-"  the lady I'm assuming mrs kim tries to speak.

"--Out" Sakiko cuts her off.

She rushes off without another word. Sakiko takes a water out of the cart before drinking it.

" Okay let's start" she says happily.

~Time skip~

In a matter of no time me and satsuski were dressed

(Satsuski)

(Cassie's)

(Cassie's)

After the hair and makeup was done we all got in the same limo and I went to my very first fashion show after that we went to dinner it was great, until I got a text from Ivie that made my heart drop with fear

☆Ivie's P.O.V☆

My date with kaien was great as always.  When I got home it was almost 10 it was a little early to be home but I had a little too much to drink and I was just so tired.  I didn't even feel like going to my room. I called for Cassie but it looked like she went out so I decided to sleep in her bed just because. I really didn't feel like walking down that hallway. As soon as my face hit her pillow I was out like a light. I woke up 2 hours later to hear glass shattering and stuff hitting the walls, that could not have been cassie. I knew if I went out to check that probably wouldn't end well for me.

I sent Cassie a quick text. Before calling the cops, I told them that someone broke in and that were destroying the house. The told me to stay in the room that I was and and to lock the door. I quickly lock the door before running back to the bed hiding underneath the covers it took about 10 minutes before someone tried to get in the door. My heart dropped,  I have never been this scared in my life. I was shaking.  A couple minutes of struggling the person just decided to use their body weight to bust open the door causing me to jump. Where the fuck are the cops?

The man let out a deep chuckle before speaking

"You can't hide sweetie, I got you right where I want you."

I knew exactly who it was.

Seokmin? Wtf.

I feel the bed dip on the other side indicating that he was trying to get on the bed.  He tries to get the cover out my grip but he doesn't succeed. 

"Stop playing games Cassie and give me what I want" he growls.

Cassie? Why the fuck does he think I'm Cassie?......oh yeah I'm in her bed.

I throw the cover off of me quickly revealing my self while also covering him up with the cover. I run to cassie's dresser pulling out a black taser.

While he struggles to get the cover off of him I tase multiple times causing him to shake rapidly. I hear foot steps in the hall revealing two over men, one I recognize as Jimin from when cassie and seokmin dated.

They run up to me knocking the taser out of my hand while Seokmin still shakes on the floor. One of the men bent down to check on seokmin the other one, Jimin, smirked at me and started walking closer to me. His foot steps stopped when we heard the front door bust open.

" IT'S THE POLICE" a man yells. I feel relief rush over my body, I rush past the men to meet the police at the door, with a crying cassie with them. Three police officers rushed to the back to get the men. I ran to cassie giving her a comforting hug.

Seokmin and his buddies were arrested and we filed a retraining order against them. It took until 5am before everything was over. We couldn't sleep in the house so we had to go somewhere else.  I immediately called kaien to come get me. Cassie called Yugyeom of course. Yugyeom and bambam came to Cassie's rescue,  I watched the interaction, it was so sad. I felt so bad but I was so happy she had someone to be with her at this time. Soon kaien came to get me and I explained everything. Needless to say he really wanted to murder Seokmin.