"Nah , don't blame me. Yosohn and Darnell the reason that ass fat." I assure her as I hand Yosohn back to her .

"Ian' gone argue with that." She says and I grab a plate .

After fixing her plate I hand it to her . Yosohn finds that as the opportunity to stick his entire hand in her greens .

Ashanti gives him the "i know you ain't just do what the fuck I think you just did" look but it doesn't phase him at all .

I smile at his chunky ass before pulling my phone out to check if I had any missed calls or messages .

I had two messages from my mom but that was pretty much it . After deleting my Instagram and changing my number, I haven't been in contact with anyone besides my mom , Jordan , and Nicky .

Anybody from my past I let them go because that was a path I had no interest on going back down . The only social network I was on was Instagram and not to many people had that because I had a whole new page.

I text my mom back letting her know what Kenyia was doing since she asked before sitting my phone back onto the counter .

"This shit right here." Ashanti takes a bite before waving her fork in the air .

"Shit so good make you wanna slap yo' mama, don't it?" I grin as I began putting the leftovers up in the fridge for later on

"Slap the shit out her ass like Willie did his mama no fucking cap." She says .

"You a mess." I laughed .

"Soooo I was thinking we could go shopping today to get some things for the Miami trip next Saturday." Ashanti says looking at me .

Since we both were always up and working we thought it would a good idea to go to Miami for a mini break . I needed it more than anything. I needed to let loose and take a time off of doing for everyone else so I can do for myself.

"Today?" I raise a perfectly arched brow. "I can't."

"Bitchhhh why not?" Ashanti groaned obviously not happy with my answer. "You know I hate shopping alone and shopping with Desiree is out the question cause she wanna bring her nigga everywhere she go and his ass be smelling like ass and pickles."

I bursted out into laughter at her . Her expression just proved that she was deadass serious which made the shit even funnier. Ashanti was just like Tamika, had no filter and was blunt as fuck .