Chapter 110

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And boy do I have some ideas for you. I've actually been in the lab for the past week (while I was debating whether or not to end my hiatus now or some other time in the future...) and I've come up with some... drum roll please... original monsters! And not just monsterized animals from our world, like actual monsters from this timeline. I'm a little frustrated that I can't include them in the main harem because I've already closed it off, so instead I might add one to Malcolm's. I've also created a new area: the Isle. It's a small island off the coast of the Demon Realm. The monsters on it are a little different though... just wait to find out! Also apologies if the chapter is a bit weak, it's been a while since I last wrote something.

After another lesson with the Demon Lord, she showed him a map.

"What's this for?"

"The man upstairs sent this to me. Said he added some stuff and wanted to establish this new island that we're gonna pretend has been here the whole time and you're just now finding out about it. He also told me the 'final arc is near,' whatever that means."

"Huh. So that island right there huh?"

"Yeah, it's where we keep the big ones."

"The what?"

"The big ones. Do I need to elaborate more?" The Demon Lord asked, "and also he introduced a new kind of Harpy. He called it the Nekhbet."

"I see."

"Anyway, now that's established. Let's move on."

Time Skip

Y/N found himself in quite the precarious situation.

Option One: Invisible cat girl

Option Two: Incredibly powerful spawn of the Demon Lord

Option Three: Werewolf

Option Four: run

Option four doesn't look like it's gonna work.

Druella, Sadie, and Mittens cornered him, and his window of escape was closing rapidly.

Well it's closed now. Shit.

Druella grabbed the other two and threw them out the window, getting some space.

Her tail coiled around his body.

"I get to go before my sisters do... right?" She asked, her eyes dripping with Basilisk venom.

Y/N felt himself begin to be affected by the venom, and he felt his third leg begin to grow.

Druella pinned him down on the ground. "How about we do it here..." she asked him, tracing her fingers down his shirt.

Y/N, being affected by the venom didn't really feel like denying her.

After they took off all their clothes, her tail wrapped around his erection, and she leaned forward to kiss him.

Her tail squeezed his length as her tongue fought with his, and the point of her tail began toying with the tip.

"I can't believe you like my tail that much..." Druella said, separating from their kiss, "but don't think it's over yet..."

Her tail still stroking him, more forcefully now than before, she slowly lowered onto it, stopping when he started prodding her entrance.

"Mother told me this feels really good... I guess it's time I see for myself." She slammed down, letting out a yelp of surprise.

Druella, only being stunned for a moment, began moving. Quite quickly, I might add as well. Her cavern's grip was incredibly tight, and she was moving pretty roughly.

Even though she hasn't done it before, she moved with the precision of someone who's done it hundreds of times, that's probably the whole 'being the Demon Lord's daughter' in her blood.

Y/N felt the end approaching quickly, and his semen gushed out inside of her.

"So warm..." she murmured.

To all who ask the question: Is Y/N gonna be a father? The simple answer is yes, but not until like, the end of the story because I'm too lazy to keep track of every monster and their child.

Later that day Druella bragged to her older sisters that she got to Y/N first out of the ten of them, so they began approaching him, also demanding a turn.

So his schedule's kinda booked.

Just a short lemon to get me back into the swing of things. Hope y'all enjoyed.