Chapter 28

Y/N and Carolyn were sitting on the Temple porch, drinking lemonade. Of course, Carolyn had transformed back into her human disguise to keep people from panicking about a Cupid being here.

As Y/N finished his glass, Kawa slithered up, carrying bags full of food and some stained glass figurines, probably for decoration.

"Hello, Y/N," she said cheerfully, "greetings Cupid."

"Wait," Carolyn said, "how do you know?"

"We dragons can sense these things." Kawa replied, "now, if you'll excuse me, I need to put these figurines away." She slithered inside, and her tail wrapped around Y/N. "You're coming with me."

Y/N was pulled inside, and she pulled out the figurines. One was of a human, another two were Ryu, both forms, and the last one was a figurine of a storm cloud.

"So, where do I put these?" Kawa asked Y/N, careful not to accidentally squeeze him.

"Uh, I dunno... maybe on like a table or something..." Y/N said, "also, I don't see a need for me to be wrapped up like this."

Kawa placed the figurines onto the table. "Well, I do need something from you..." she said, "I need some energy to be able to make some more storms." Her tail wormed its way down to his groin, removing all barriers for her. Her coils never loosened, but they made the gap for Y/N's dick to fit through.

She then undid her kimono, and slid over to him, her hands clasped Y/N's face gently.

"Tell me if I hurt you..." she said softly, "and I'll stop."

She lowered her body down, and kissed his tip. Y/N helped by pushing himself against her tail, allowing her more access.

The coils gave him some leeway, Y/N knew the more he struggled the worse it would get.

Eventually Y/N wasn't so smushed inside of her coil, and was actually able to move his arms and legs.

Kawa gently swallowed his length, brushing her tongue slowly across it. She looked up lovingly at Y/N, and the coils slowly lowered, uncovering his head so he could see better.

She went faster, but somehow continued to seem gentle with it. Her tongue started twirling around the tip, and Y/N felt his release build up.

She smiled at him, or at least, tried to. Y/N released into her mouth, and she closed her eyes, savoring the flavor.

As he finished, the door slammed open.

Aquamarine walked in, and dropped her bags. She ran up and pulled on Kawa's hair.

"Ow! What the-" Kawa shrieked, and lightning struck at Aquamarine's feet.

Aquamarine then jumped on her head and delved into her coils, grabbing Y/N and pulling him out.

"Hey!" Kawa said, "I got him first! Wait your turn!"

Aquamarine said nothing of course, but  instead lied down, wrapping her legs around Y/N's waist. She then forced his rod into her, making him thrust deeper and deeper. Y/N eventually started thrusting on his own, and Kawa watched with jealously, and a little lust.

She reached down to her slit and started to finger herself as Y/N pounded Aquamarine with no mercy.

Aquamarine's breath went faster and faster, indicating she was reaching her limit. Her blank, fish eyed stare looked up at Y/N, and her hands came together to form a heart, the only sign of affection besides physical activity that she had given.

Y/Ns felt his own release build up again, and as Aquamarine finished, he followed suite, giving her more of his energy.

Aquamarine then kissed Y/N's chest, as Kawa herself came onto her fingers. She looked over at Kawa, and made one simple hand gesture: a middle finger. Despite her emotionless face, she felt satisfaction with not allowing Kawa to have sex with Y/N. (Well, you know, vaginal sex)

Kawa's face turned red, but she calmed herself down, and put on her clothes.

She then yanked Aquamarine into the air, and looked over at Y/N.

"Put some clothes on, I've got to have a discussion." She slithered off with Aquamarine, and Y/N wondered what the 'discussion' was about.

As he left the room, he saw Carolyn, who was grinning at him.

"I heard everything..." she said to him, "sometime, I want to experience it myself." She said wistfully, "but when you're ready... I'm not a monster."

Then Taranchura crawled in, holding some more knitting needles and a loom.

"Sweetie, I bought more stuff for me to make my webs with!" She said, then she noticed Y/N wasn't wearing his spider silk clothes, "why aren't- oh yeah, Charlotte dissolved them... well, if you want more clothes, you're gonna have to make it up for me!"

"Not right now Taranchura... I've already went twice so I'm tuckered out, and we have another person in the room."

Taranchura turned to Carolyn, and stepped back. "A Cupid?" She said angrily, "one of the angelic ones?" She turned back to Y/N. "Don't tell me one of those times was wasted on her..."

"It wasn't."

"Good." She then shot a web at him, pulling him into her arms. "But we can still have fun, even if you're tired..." she crawled away into her room, where Y/N was suddenly embraced by all eight of her legs, and face to face with her slit.

"If you're to tired to do it, then you'll service me another way." She said, shoving her dripping snatch into Y/N's face.

Y/N got the hint and started licking. Taranchura sighed, and rubbed his head.

"Ahh, that's better... sweetie, you don't know how pent up I get." She said to him as he stuck his tongue in deeper.

She moaned slightly, and her legs' grip tightened around him. "Keep licking sweetie." She cooed.

Eventually, she felt her own release coming.

"Oh, sweetie, you might want to..." she said as she came, and a split second before her juices squirted out, she let go of him, sending him rolling to the ground. Instead, her web floor got stained with purple colored fluids.

"I didn't want you to turn..." Taranchura said to Y/N's confused face. Taranchura slowly turned into her gentler form, and she looked over at him.

"So... about those clothes... you'll have to run around naked until I make them." She pointed at his spare clothes, "my legs may have ruined yours..." she said shyly.

Oh great, Y/N thought. What a fan-fucking-tastic afternoon this is going to be.