Big Brother High Day 9

Tuesday week 2- big brother high

Josie- nominations today...

Kelsie- i know! I don't know whether to be excited or not. Haha

Josie- i know exactly what you mean!

jaimee- whatcha guys talking about?

Kelsie- nominations... Well not actually! Argh its hard to explain!

Jaimee- okay... Hahaha

Jack.p- mmm its so good to have some decent breakfast!

Jake- i know!

Jordan- it taste like a crunchy heaven...

Jack.p- you said it!

*in the diary room*

Bb- hello Jordan, can i help you?

Jordan- yes big brother. I have a problem. I think I'm falling for someone in the house already. He's just so cute with his little hat...

Bb- could this be jack.p by any chance Jordan?

Jordan- yes... But i dont think he likes me in that way at all...

Bb- you never know Jordan, he might.

Jordan- maybe....

*later in the diary room*

Bb- hello jack.p, can i help you?

Jack.p- yes big brother. I have a big problem. Im falling for someone in the house.. Shes just so adorable!!

Bb- could this be Jordan by any chance?

Jack.p- yes.. But she'd never like someone like me.

Bb- you never know jack.p, she might.

Jack.p- possibly...

Bb- housemates, to the lounge.

*everyone sits*

Bb- housemates, the time has come for nominations. Johanna, trent, Olivia and emily, you are all safe from nominations and will not be nominating.

Jaimee, as the holder of the super power you will nominate first. Jaimee, to the diary room.

*in the diary room*

Bb- jaimee, you are the holder of the nominations super power. This super power is known as 'the stalker'.

Jaimee- oohhhh i like the sound of this hahaha

Bb- the stalker gives you access to 2 people of your choice's nomination to be heard.

Jaimee- are you serious?!

Bb- yes, very serious. Make your decision now. Jaimee, this super power is very serious and should be thought about thoroughly.

Jaimee- wow this is tough... Okay... Im going to see my two closest friends in the house, kelsie and josie.

Bb- is there any particular reason?

Jaimee- just to make sure they are real friends. And if they are then i may be able to help them!

Bb- please go back to the lounge and wait until i call you. Oh and jaimee, do not talk to anyone about your super power.

Jaimee- yes big brother.

Bb- jack.p, to the diary room

Jack.p- hi big brother

Bb- jack.p, who do you nominate and why?

Jack.p- I've thought about this and i still have no idea aha, but im going to nominate jack for 3 points because he is becoming quite close to jordan... And hes annoying. And for 2 points i nominate lydia because shes REALLY loud!