Big Brother High Day 5

Friday week 1- big brother high

*alarm goes off*

Rachel- fine ill get it...

*she gets it in*

Zeb- woo go rachel!!

bb- housemates to the loungeroom

*housemates sit on couch*

Bb- housemates, this year big brother Australia will in fact hold friday night live

Housemates- YES!!!!!

Bb- get dressed up and wait outside the black door near the beach. The theme is animal kingdom.

Jack- move im getting dressed!!!

*once ready, they all wait in front of the black door, finally it opens*

Housemates- woooooo!!!!!

Bb- housemates line up on the dotted line.

Bb- housemates, winning friday night live will win you, 5000 dollars, the hotel suite for you and a friend, a nominations switch and... The nominations super power!!!

Housemates- wooooo!!!!!!

Josie- yes yes yes!!!!

Jack- bring it on guys! This is mine!

Sol- bring it!

Bb- housemates, to figure out who will participate we will start with something simple. A sack race. Everyone get inside a sack and line up on the dotted line.

*housemates get ready*

Bb- jump to the finish line and the last person to finish will not participate. Ready, set, go!

*falyn, james and amy make it first followed by zeb, jaimee and ashleigh.

Everyone finishes exept for dylan and lydia who both fell over.

Sol- the battle between the snorers

Falyn- hahaha!!

Rachel- come on lydia!!!!

James- go dylan!!!!

*Lydia just finishes before dylan*

All the girls- yay!!!!!

Zeb- good work dylan

Jake- maybe next time buddy

Bb- dylan, unfortunatley you finished last. You will not be participating in tonights games, go sit on the losers bench.

Bb- housemates, welcome to friday night live. Half of you stand on the red circle and the other half go stand on the blue.

Jaimee- blue!!!!

Jaimee, jack, lydia, josie, zeb , jake, sarah, sol, Bec, ashleigh, bettina and tayla stand on the blue circle.

and amy, izzy, rachel, rebecca, James, falyn, braden, jordan, suzannah, jack.p, kelsie and jess stand on the red circle.

Bb- blue team, red team, are you ready?

Housemates- yes!!!!

Bb- The first game is cat vs mouse. The red team will dress up as cats and the blue team as mouses. One cat and one mouse will race against eachother in an obstacle course. It consists of running through a super fast mouse wheel, avoiding the scratching posts and mousetraps, swimming through the fish pond and running through the mousehole. To finish you need to press the buzzer at the end of the race. Line up and when the buzzer starts the first will run.