10: BLOODY MARY

Emily lay back in the hospital bed, her ankle with bandages wrapped around it. Emily stared at the ceiling. Then she looked over, to see Mary standing there, blood on her shirt. Emily let out a little scream, then stopped herself. Mary's long, black hair barely touched the hospital bed. "Hello, Emily." Said Mary. "H-h-hi." Emily replied. "I though you d-d-died."

"Oh, I died." Mary Said. "But now I'm back." Emily looked astonished, then started to wonder if she was going crazy. "No," Emily said. "You're not real!" The lights flickered. Mary's mouth opened, as blood shot out. The blood hit Emily in the face, as it splattered all over the floor. Emily screamed at the top of her lungs, as the lights flickered faster and faster. Then they stopped, as A doctor ran into the room. "What's wrong?!" He Yelled, worried. Mary was gone, and so was the blood.

"I saw Mary!" Yelled Emily. More doctors ran into the room. Emily was shortly put into a mental hospital, and was supposed to stay in there until she became better. Jacob was contacted, and agreed with the doctors that she should be put in the hospital for her own good. Tim was sad of course, but knew it was for the greater good.