1 ~ Welcome

Y/N:

You groaned when you heard the familiar annoying sound of your alarm. You blindly reached for your phone on your nightstand as you lazily rolled over. You finally managed to grab your phone after a while and you quickly turned your alarm off.

You hated mornings.

You forced yourself to get out of bed and your feet dragged across the ground as you walked towards your closet. You picked out a random shirt and jeans before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

You stumbled into your living room still only half awake, your living room and kitchen were connected so you made you way to your kitchen counter within a few steps and you poured yourself a cup of coffee. You noticed the living room was still dark despite it being morning so you walked towards the large window in your living room and you opened the curtains letting the sunlight in.

Then there it was.

The most beautiful flower arrangement you had ever seen. You lived in a small apartment and the apartment building next to yours was built so close that you could crawl into the apartment in front of you through the window if you wanted.

This was not what bothered you though, the person in front of you always had this amazing flower arrangement on their windowsill ever since they moved in a couple of days ago and you couldn't help but look at your own barren windowsill. You sighed feeling a little jealous of the beautiful flower arrangement so you simply made a decision that you would bring some life to your own windowsill.

You set down your cup of coffee and you shoved on a random pair of shoes.

You headed down the city street distinctly remembering that there was a few flower shops near your apartment, so you simply decided to go by memory. But as you walked around random corners trying to find a flower shop you had ended up in a weirdly small alleyway.

The alleyway was only as large as two doors put together. You sighed thinking your memory had failed you and you were going to take out your phone to look up some flower shops but you stopped your movements when you saw a a bright colored door at the end of the alleyway. You approached the pink door and read the sign above it.

flowers

That was all that was written on the sign, you shrugged your shoulders. It seems like your memory was correct, so you simply opened the door as you heard a small ding.

"welcome"

HOSEOK:

Jung hoseok loved flowers, he loved how every flower had a meaning behind them. He loved how flowers could convey what words could not. Love, sorrow, anything.

He always admired flowers from a young age, he even started planting flowers with his mother when he was just a kid. So, as time passed hoseok got better at taking care of flowers and now he couldn't live without them.

Hoseok hummed softly as he got up early like normal and walked towards his large windowsill. He smiled seeing his precious flowers "good morning everyone" hoseok gushed out in a happy tone.

He watered his flowers and then he gently rearranged them on the windowsill making sure they got enough sunlight.

Hoseok had only recently moved into his new apartment a couple of days ago and although his apartment window was extremely close the the apartment next to his he didn't mind because the rent was very cheap.

He continued arranging his flowers but he frowned when he noticed something. Since hoseok had only moved into his new apartment a couple of days ago he had not realized that the large windowsill seemed a little empty.